Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo (2438 Views)

Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / Ghana Actress Yvonne Nelson Is Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by 9aijahouse: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2013

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo seem to have a connection not many would understand.

In a recent interview Yvonne Nelson admitted her last kiss was with John Dumelo.
"It's been seven months. I'm like a secondary virgin right now, yeah! I haven't seen anyone, done nothing! I haven't even kissed. Oh yeah, I kissed John Dumelo in a movie. That's like my last kiss," Yvonne said.
Yvonne has denied been in a secret relationship with John saying "John is like my brother. He's a Fante guy. John has a girlfriend. John has a girlfriend....in London I guess. He's going to kill me”
Well John has come out to say his own part saying Yvonne Nelson was just playing with the public minds.

“I have watched the Yvonne Nelson's video interview and I think Yvonne Nelson was not serious with her statement. I know when Yvonne Nelson is serious and when she's joking. She was acting in the interview so there is no need of taking her statement serious. My girlfriend is not in UK,” he said.

John Dumelo however said that at the right time when he feels like making the public know his girl-friend he will reveal it. “It is not a must to tell people who I am dating or if am dating or not but my girlfriend is not in UK,” he added.

Source:9aijahouse
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
That one concern them
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Arosa(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
more like she is messing on you. undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by tpia5: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Waiting for iyanya's response.

mukina will put it on frontpage immediately, i'm sure.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Temismith(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Y is dis ghanian gel always making news in nigeria? Tot we have sent her parking? undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
John dis girl is gonna fart on your head
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
****reads story...
**** checks wallet. ...
......money no increase. ..

then what's the point? ??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Austeenxx: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
***reads news
***checks cup
....my garri no rise for the cup.

In Orezi's voice, What is the need
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by kreamidiva(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
***reads news
***checks baby
.......breastmilk has stopped flowing

What's d f*****g point
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by nitrogen(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
***reads news
***checks CGPA
....my CGPA no increase na.

(In Olamide's voice)What is the need? Je kowale joor!

grin grin grin grin Nigerians are crazily funny.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Airforce1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by sunny3kng(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls why are these ghanians using their sh*t to disturb us (Nigerians) ? Abi when did d Falcons enter the Super Eagles's class/league ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Messing With Me - John Dumelo by Nomski0(f): 2:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Sitting down wondering why this one is seriously news.

sadsad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan / Club In PH Where Ladies Takes Off Their Clothes To Entertain Customers / In Defence Of Iggy Azalea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.