Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? (24233 Views)

Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by aloteda: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xfx8Ud0Y9CY/UeVdBHy9mGI/AAAAAAAAPOo/WHAuydEQK3c/s400/.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]It’s been Rumored that the drop dead gorgeous daughter of popular Nigerian billionaire Otunba Mike Adenuga: Oyin Adenuga might become an overnight screen diva! If rumors of her starring in the upcoming reality series Real Housewives of Lagos are confirmed, this might just make it the must show to watch. [/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9QjTasOoQnQ/UeVc_tlweDI/AAAAAAAAPOc/3hUQTTefXAg/s400/TRHO_Logo.png[/img]

[size=13pt]http://omobaswagz..com/2013/07/oyin-adenuga-explores-reality-tv.html
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
kiss kiss kiss
My kind of woman kiss
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by tpia5: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
You're hoping to become part of the adenuga family?

Na so you like money reach?
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Austeenxx: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by pheyikemi: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why is she not putting on her skirt in the pics

18 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by suzyluv(f): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Very beautiful
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by dabrake(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2013
ok
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Fix me a date with this chic. kiss
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:
You're hoping to become part of the adenuga family?

Na so you like money reach?

What is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by jhydebaba(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2013
so what

#beefingTinz cheesy
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by k2039: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2013
It’s been Rumored that the drop dead gorgeous daughter
See hype. Gorgeous my arss. She better thank God her father was rich, if not she will be worse.

12 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by dimdim001(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Tola bad guy! Na u b dat abi? Ur blog don knack NL front page smiley
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by AbuMikey(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Good to Know!
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by AyBelly: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2013
I'd imagine the housewives to be people we 'really' know, not just any rich married persons. Anyway, let's .̮ how it goes....hope it doesn't catch nollywood fever..
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by tellwisdom: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Reality show?..Na who go watch am?? sad
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Airforce1: kiss kiss kiss
My kind of woman kiss

Gold digger alert grin

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by WIZGUY69(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2013
oyin are u dere Can we see 2mao in exclusive hotel behind chief sweetus oyoyo's compound?? Oyin nah babe o======+
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2013
It saddens me that shows like BBA and this thrive in Nigeria. What happened to Zain Africa Challenge?Anyway to each his own.

19 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Looks like its going to be an interesting show cool
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Oh to be the daughter of a billionaire embarassed
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by omniwater007: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2013
pheyikemi: Why is she not putting on her skirt in the pics
more money,more problem.me think.
undecided
pheyikemi: Why is she not putting on her skirt in the pics
more money,more problem.me think.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Mobsync(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2013
moroh: It saddens me that shows like BBA and this thrive in Nigeria. What happened to Zain Africa Challenge?Anyway to each his own.

I really loved the Zain African challenge; battle of brains. The program only accepts contestants from certain universities in African countries where Zain network is present. Zain is no longer present in Africa, and so is the show. #sadsad

6 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by babadey(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2013
I hope it will be like the housewives season film I watch.grin.. She will be the wife of....

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Moyola(f): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2013
cool

'Tales by Moonlight' wud b beta tongue
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 17, 2013
if its like the version here,well,she better stay away from such shows,they do nothing but belittle your status as a woman

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2013
saw BBA very 1st time while in Nigeria 2 weeks ago,wow! that is one disgrace to the image of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by mrsolutionm(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Why patience reply soyinka rudely,this river state matter don tire me abeg make dem park

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by kings33(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked super gorgeous wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2013
mrsolutionm: Why patience reply soyinka rudely,this river state matter don tire me abeg make dem park

wtf....take this to your battle ground threads.people are tired of all the BS.una dey share money from una lords and want to come and disturb the rest of us
When you are all done trying to burn down Nigeria all in the name of power,una go tire

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2013
Oyin is a very ugly, dark skinned, dirty beautiful, fresh skinned, well kept Yoruba lady.

Good luck to her if she stars in the show.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 17, 2013
mrsolutionm: Why patience reply soyinka rudely,this river state matter don tire me abeg make dem park
sharrap! Have you been banned from the politics section??...please don't cause ''wahala'' here.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by BankuTilapia: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Wonder how many Nigerians will watch diz trash wen electricity is a luxury in da joke of Africa. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.