Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. (2952 Views)

Where Can I Buy Tecno Phone At Wholesale Price In Lagos / Dangote Cement - If You Are Not Selling It You're Missing Something / Getting Stocks In Ghana & Selling It In Nigeria, Does It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. by kunletoks(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please i will like everyone to contribute to this.
Is there a way of importing tecno phone from china or anywhere and selling it here.
I think it will be cheaper if someone can get a place to buy it abroad.
I have checked tecno phone on aliexpress but i did not find.

Please help us on how to get this done.
Re: Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. by Okattamgbee: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
kunletoks: Please i will like everyone to contribute to this.
Is there a way of importing tecno phone from china or anywhere and selling it here.
I think it will be cheaper if someone can get a place to buy it abroad.
I have checked tecno phone on aliexpress but i did not find.

Please help us on how to get this done.
you only get similar phones but not the exact TECNO
Re: Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. by Okattamgbee: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Learn how to import cheap android phones, laptops, jewelries and lots of other stuffs online from the comfort of your home and have it delivered to you here in Nigeria
Re: Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. by kunletoks(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Okattamgbee: Learn how to import cheap android phones, laptops, jewelries and lots of other stuffs online from the comfort of your home and have it delivered to you here in Nigeria

Thanks bro, i do import android tablet from china.
But i am looking for a way to import tecno phone.

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market / "Sachet Pure Water" Now 10 Naira: Is It The Case In Your Area? / Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.