Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ (812 Views)

Multilinks Axesstel Router Outdoor Antenna +15 M Cable / Used Multilinks Anydata Adu-510d Modem For Sale / Multilinks-telekom Rocket Broadband Modem For Sale @5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by obeezi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
I work with multilinks, and i have the solution to the multilinks not connecting(the error message that shows that ur username and password is not correct/responding).
do contact me on 08133148251....
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why don't you just do post the solution here
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by cupid4ig(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
how genuine are u ?
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by pufframmy1: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2013
is multilink still working cause here i have abadone it due to bad network service
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by obeezi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Multilinks is Still working well and fast...@Cupid am genuine I can make ur multilinks browse Fr as long as u want just give me a call I will put u through!!!
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by obeezi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
cupid4ig: how genuine are u ?

Multilinks is Still working well and fast... am genuine I can make ur multilinks browse Fr as long as u want just give me a call I will put u through!!
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by pufframmy1: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
obeezi:

Multilinks is Still working well and fast... am genuine I can make ur multilinks browse Fr as long as u want just give me a call I will put u through!!
i was the one that called u
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
pufframmy1: i was the one that called u
has he done it 4 u
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by pufframmy1: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
kennykg:
has he done it 4 u
nope he didnt give me his mail
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2013
So he's just a fake?
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by pufframmy1: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2013
kennykg: So he's just a fake?
i didnt said so
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by cupid4ig(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
He is not geniune embarassed
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by Suntemi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
The solution is register your modem with Multilinks. Shikena!
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by pufframmy1: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
sun_temi: The solution is register your modem with Multilinks. Shikena!
arre u a multilinks staff
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by Suntemi(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2013
I'm not, I'm just telling you what I did to mine when it wasn't connecting.
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2013
So has it been working now.
I never trusted that guy. He's just after money
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2013
sun_temi: I'm not, I'm just telling you what I did to mine when it wasn't connecting.

so you browse with yours now. Where's there office
Re: Solutions To Multilinks Connection Issues........ by kennykg(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
If you still have connection problem with your multillinks just go resister it at Kudirat abiola way. Drop at oregun grammar skul ikeja.
Don't let sumidiot take advantage of you

(1) (Reply)

New Blackberry 64G Playbook+Free Power Bank Charger / Sold out! Smartstick Mobile Charger With 2200mah Emergency Battery Power / A Month Old White Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale {lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.