Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. (762 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by ralph007(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2008
hello friends,i want to say big congratulation to some of you that act upon the thread that i post some time back on how to browse the internet free.and i thank you for appreciating my contribution in making browsing for free become possible.as i sent this mail to you all, individually. I saw it necessary to post again in nairaland for some of those milllions that have not yet experience it,that they also might be partaker of the next edition of my free browsing seminar that is coming up on the 7th of June 2008.the venue is no 2,adeyinka close orile oshodi lagos.any intrested person should contact my phone number or send an email to this email address,calebsanni007@yahoo.com,or call 08083139803, 07027690390.
the seminar is N5000:00 naira only.you can either pay to my bank account and come with your pay slip or pay N6000:00 naira at the gate on the seminar day.it will be two session,10am to 12.in the morning and 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the evening,but its advisable to pay before the day to afford delay of time that associate with registration and sorting out some logistic issue:my acc no is 221845243110,name is caleb sanni.
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by symbian03(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2008
U THEY CRAZE! STUPID MAN useless gay. u guys are even changing this forum to something else immagine this guy still put free browsing advert for here. Any small thing na to post bank acc sharp sharp fool
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by sect(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2008
This is the reason why the phone section desperately needs a mod. There are so much junks in this section
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by nasyl(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2008
is dere no something else dis people can tlk abt from dis annoyin thread people re posting now a days. Grr, angry angry angry
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by Middylek(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2008
*Bullshit*
u better go look 4 ur maggas elsewhere.
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by ralph007(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2008
big mouth dont always speak big nor talk sense,i believed somebody have basket mouth,and such under nigerian constitution have right to say what ever he likes.KEEP IT UP SIR shocked

PHONE GPRS FREE BROWSING NAH BABA cheesy, take it or leave it
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by hayprof(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2008
. . I will subscribe if only U pay for the Internet Service u Use . . Bull -poo -poo!! angry
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by symbian03(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2008
D guy na !Di¤t C Wetin e dey talk 4 mouth.
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by tobidaflava(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2008
Insult upon injury!
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by Lawalmd(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2008
1ders shall never end in #land
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by Emeka72(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2008
@poster; you must be silly.
Re: Phone Gprs Free Browsing{seminar}must Attend. by BayoMaya(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2008
This guy again,na u dey pester my maily wit your ad,complained and u sent d sh*t again.wantd 2 write a topic 4u before seein this,also waitd 4 evry1's say. Go get a job evn if it intl magga runs and stop hittin homies 4 it biatch!

(1) (Reply)

In Need of Original Phone / Celtel Dmc Setup Page. / Time To Celebrate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.