Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (1427 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti by FredFDR(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
[1] COLLEGE OF LAW (5 Years)

[A] LL.B Law

Admission Requirements:

Five O' Level Credits passes to include English Language, Lit. in English and Mathematics at one sitting.

UTME subjects:

English, Lit. in English and any two Arts or Social Science subject

[2] COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)

A. Department of Biological Sciences

i. B.Sc. Microbiology

ii. B.Sc. Human Biology

Iii. B.Sc Agricultural Science

B. Department of Chemical Sciences

i. B.Sc. Biochemistry

ii. B.Sc. Chemistry

iii. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry

C. Department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences

i. B.Sc. Mathematics ii. B.Sc Geology

iii. B.Sc. Computer Science

iv. B.Sc. Information and Communication Science Option

v. B.Sc. Physics with electronics vi. B.Sc. Geophysics

Admission Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of five O' level credit passes at one sitting or six O' level credit passes at two sittings including the following for each of the courses:

A) For (A) and (B) above, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics/ Agric. Science.

B) For (C) above, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agric. Science.

UTME subjects:

Check 2013 UTME brochure for more details.

[3] COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

(4 years)

A. Department of Economics and Management Studies

i. B.Sc. Economics ii. B.Sc. Accounting

iii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance

iv. B.Sc. Business Administration

v. B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management

B. Department of Political and International Studies

i. B.Sc. Political Science

ii. B.Sc. International Relation and Diplomacy

iii. B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies

iv. B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies

C. Department of Media and Social Studies

i. B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies

ii. B.Sc. Sociology

iii. B.Sc. Psychology

Iv. B.Sc. SOCIAL JUSTICE

Admission Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of five O' level credit passes at one sitting or six O' level credit possess at two sittings including English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to course of study.

UTME Requirement

[4] COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (4 years)

i. B.Ed. Human Biology

ii. B.Ed. Chemistry

Iii. B.Ed Computer Science

iv. B.Ed. Banking and Finance

v. B.Ed. Accounting

vi. B.Ed. Business Administration

Admission Requirements.

a) For B.Ed Chemistry: Five O' Level Credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language and two of Physics, Biology and Agric. Science.

b) For B.Ed ICT and B.Ed Computer Science: Five O' Level Credit passes which must include Mathematics and English.

c) For B.Ed Business Administration: Five O' Level or NTC/NBC Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics plus three other Subjects.

UTME Subjects:

a) For B.Ed Chemistry: Chemistry and two other subjects from Physics, Biology and Mathematics.

b) For B.Ed Computer Science, ICT and Sports Science: Mathematics, Physics and one of Chemistry, Biology and Geography/ Physics.

[5] COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)

i. B.Eng Mechanical Engineering

ii. B.Eng Mechatronics

iii. B.Eng Electrical Electronics Engineering

iv. B.Eng Petroleum Engineering

v. B.Eng Civil Engineering.

vi. B.Eng Chemical Engineering

vii. B.Eng Computer Engineering

Admission Requirements:

5 O' level Credits at one or two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subject.

UTME Subjects:

Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

[6] COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES

i. Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.) 6Years

ii. B.Sc. Nursing Sciences 5 Years

iii. Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) - 5Years

[7] BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES

i. B.Sc. Anatomy 4Years

ii. B.Sc. Physiology 4Years

iii. B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics 4Years

Admission Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of five O' level credit passes in one sitting including English Language,

Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

Others: A minimum of five O' level credit passes in one sitting or six O' level credit passes in two sittings including the above listed subjects.

{8] COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 Years)

i. B.A Linguistics

ii. B.A History and International Studies

iii. B.A Theatre Arts

iv. B.A Philosophy and Religious Studies

v. B.A English Language

Admission Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of five O' level credit passes at one sitting or six O' level credit passes at two sittings including English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to course of study.

UTME Requirements:

(9) IMPORTANT INFORMATION

i. Candidates who wish to come through Direct Entry should obtain direct entry form from JAMB.

ii. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME examination and the Post-UTME screening.

III. Candidates awaiting SSSCE results or it's equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available by resumption in September, 2013.

PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORM

Application Forms can be purchase from any of the designated selling points on or before the screening date by paying N7, 500 into any of the listed banks or designated selling points:

· MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.

· IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.

· ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.

· LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.

· PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT.

OR FROM THE FOLLOWING BANKS:

Skye Bank Plc: 1770775995; First Bank Plc: 2017401566; Wema Bank Plc: 01221397765; Ecobank Plc: 2862016620; Zenith Bank Plc: 1012149264; Union Bank Plc: 0034651222.

POST UTME SCREENING DATE:

Watch out for the date and details of the Post-UTME Screening Centres in Newspapers, Television and the University website (www.abuad.edu.ng).

CHANGE OF INSTITUTION

Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University and contact the Registrar.

INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS

International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following emails;

1. abuadregistrar@gmail.com

2. christieoluborode217@yahoo.com

3. registrar _christieoluborode@abuad.edu.ng

4. cidisosho@yahoo.com

5. vc_ profsidiosho@abuad.edu.ng

6. For Applicants in USA, contact Dr. Sunday Ogunwuyi at ABUAD US- Liaison Office, Greenway Centre Drive, Suite No. 202, Greenbelt, Md.20770 abuad_ usliaison2012@verizon.net

International applicants are required to pay a non refundable application fee of $125.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.abuad.edu.ng OR CONTACT: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR, AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI. CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS: 08127772121, 08054300473, 08038521163, 08033509150.

LADY CHRISTIE OLUBORODE

REGISTRAR

установить joomla 2.5

Re: 2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti by Drayzeal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
I heard dt d putme screening as conducted ,how true its ?
Re: 2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti by FredFDR(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Another post UTME is going to be conducted in the first week of august at the various centers
Re: 2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti by Drayzeal(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
How sure its ? And is it on the school list or wia s ur source
Re: 2013/2014 Admission Into Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti by FredFDR(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

2014:invitation To Participate In The Annual National Entrepreneurship Week-anew / Nigeria Police Academy 2014/2015 Admission Process / Logic Brain Teaser: Solve For The Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.