Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) (4784 Views)

1$ For Referral Make Money Easy From Social Media Facebook Like, Youtube / Forex Auto Pilot Trading Robot (never Lost In A Trade For 9 Months) / For Sale: Most Wanted Forex-auto-pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
It's not a big secret any more that social investment networks have gained a massive popularity worldwide. Social Trading Platform which is leading the next generation of investment is probably the largest investment house in the world today with close to 4 million investors taking advantage of every single opportunity the financial markets has to offer without doing anything.

you ask how? Social Trading Platform provides a free platform where you can see the most profitable traders in the world and simply copy what they are doing in one click. You don't need to be an expert any more in order to know if its the right time to buy apple stocks, gold, oil or U.S. Dollar... you just need to work with the right traders. How much profit are we talking about? See for yourselves!

So how exactly does it work?

Step 1: Spot the most profitable traders and automatically copy them

automatically copy trader with social trading
Choose the traders you want to copy and automatically copy their trades. You can review their rankings by gains, win ratio or even popularity. Need to know who to copy? Our unique algorithm does all the 'dirty' work! It filters thousands of traders through our testing process and ends up with the top performers to copy (see below).

Step 2: Sit back and watch how the best traders in the world can make an additional income for you.

Each time the trader you are copying opens or closes a position – the same action takes place in your trading account too.

The following steps explain how it is done:

Look beneath to see the real time list of our most recommended traders to Auto-Copy
Click the 'COPY ME' button to review this trader's portfolio and statistics
To start auto-copying him to your trading account, click the 'COPY' button in his page

See My Earnings Proof and Get Details Manual Guide On How To Make at least $1000 or N200k monthly From social trading By using Top Expert Traders Who are raking in cool cash to my account even while am sleeping.

Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1--- What's the minimum amount to copy other traders?

Answer---You can start with as low as $10 per trade! However, to reach substantial profits we recommend a first deposit of at least $100.

Question 2--Can I copy more than one trader?

Answer--Of course. You decide how to allocate your money between the different traders you want to copy. We recommend copying at least three different profitable traders.

Questions3- Can I stop copying a trader whenever I want?

Answer--Sure. You decide when to stop copying a specific trader and when to cash out your profits or allocate your funds to copying other traders.

See My Earnings Proof and Get Details Manual Guide On How To Make at least $1000 or N200k monthly From social trading By using Top Expert Traders Who are raking in cool cash to my account even while am sleeping.
im giving the information free
if interested send mail to gistblog@yahoo.com

Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
its free for all
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by wisemanj(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2013
sitereview: its free for all
check ur mail
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by Creamychi(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2013
send to uwaomas@ymail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2013
for those who sent me mail
check your inbox, i have sent you invite and what to do
happy trading
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by wisemanj(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
helo i did't get the email u sent to wisedom4us@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by limpopo: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
abeg, send it to holaryehmi@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by samfaj(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
sitereview: its free for all
Just sent u an email...check ur mail plz. Thanx
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by benpuzzy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls help me out. benpuzzy444@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
i have added your emails, you will be getting mails from the company, register and copy my trades and see results
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by patsucess: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please oooooooo i beg you send the complete info to this email edisonehimen@gmail.com i have been looking for something like this for a long time now,thank you.
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by zegniyi(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2013
please i beg of you send me more details apexlifestyle1@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by patsucess: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Please i am still waiting to see the details in my inbox
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by amyliajane(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ sitereview, pls send to me, okoroamelia@yahoo.co.uk, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by Humblesam(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bro..abeg, help me too..i need d complete info pls....here Godsoniwok@gmail.com. God bless u more.
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by temmytayur(f): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Here's my email tymakings@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by kokoetemma(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls send to petexekong@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2013
for those who have register, congrats cos the market open in couple of hours.... keep copying and happy cashing
dont forget to send me mail
happy trading
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by myike2(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2013
@sitereview, please send to myike2@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by sitereview: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
if you have register and started trading the social way, i believe by now you must have started seeing changes in your account
happy trading
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by wisemanj(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
NOTE.: HAVE U GUYS DONE SCAM REVIEW ON ETORO I CAN,T SAY ANYTHING JUST DO UR RESEARCH FIRST BE4 U PUT UR HARD MONEY
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by amyliajane(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ wisemanj, no one has complained so far. am sure if they have any doubts or complaints it will be directed here
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by jiggar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
@sitereview. please send to me lastborn511@gmail.com. Awaiting your response, GOD bless you.
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by tolux247(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
tolux_247@ovi.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by danzite(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2013
danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by taovilla: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2013
pls i dont wanna left out....tfklp46@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by Jamji: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2013
wisemanj: NOTE.: HAVE U GUYS DONE SCAM REVIEW ON ETORO I CAN,T SAY ANYTHING JUST DO UR RESEARCH FIRST BE4 U PUT UR HARD MONEY

is the op about etoro?

This company is a bigg scam, i joined them 2 months ago, the first month the support was nice and i was getting all the help i needed, but as my profit got bigger, they really started to play dirty when i tripled my account balance, and i was mostly trading gold and oil. So here is the tricks they play
1) When you are in profit and needs to close your trade in profit you get a message that " Current instruments are not trade able " at the moment.

2) They stop giving you live support help to complain, it transfers you to a page where you can submit your issue and some one will get back to you, I had to contact them as a new client, and when i do get hold of them, i get a response that from certain GMT - certain GMT you can not trade certain instruments, then i look in the openbook ( stupid feature to see what other traders are doing) i see other traders are buying gold and oil no problem, apparently this restriction was only for me.

3) You would hardly see a good trader with consistent profit trading with them more than 6 months, and openbook is wide open for anyone to check, since they wont let a good trader, trade that long, I started seeing these dirty games after 2 months, so it all depends on how good you are. The only way you can survive with them is to loose.

4)The biggest scam is their copy trades, and most of the so called guru's that you can follow are etoro's staff, and its all programmed to ruin you in the long run. What happens a guru makes one trade, regular traders opens the same trade with 50% of their account some times more. So sooner or later that will max out your account.

5) And the worst part of the platform is, it let you trade 100% of your account, regardless of what leverage you use, which in itself will fail you sooner or later.

So they made it almost impossible for me to trade and forgot to mention not letting me get into my account and they have bugs in their system, eating your balance in cents consistently without even you noticing. So stay as far away as you can from these scammers.
http://www.goforex.net/reviews/etoro.htm
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by gooddeeds(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2013
rsmultimediastudio@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2013
sitereview how much have u made and wen did u join them? am just inquisitive. my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2013
hav u made attempt to withdraw? u may make moni but withdrawal might b difficult. check pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Socks/proxies And C V V For Sale / Make Huge Money In Telecom Business Ideas That Work / Logistics /cargo Services From Spain To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.