Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ (1224 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ by chinnko: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GL3wpShdNco/UeThgvCLEeI/AAAAAAAAIIM/yyP476tKskc/s640/kc.jpg[/img]

For those of you trying to decipher the mystery of ‘Limpopo’, the stylish artiste kcee, finally revealed the meaning during the live chat, “Limpopo just means ‘Lets have fun’, he said. “It's a ‘feel good song’ and I really appreciate how my fans have so quickly taken to it.”
Did you guess it right? I "though" it meant ... to have sex!!!

source: http://hotupdatez..com/2013/07/kcee-finally-reveals-meaning-of-limpopo.html
Re: Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ by chinnko: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
chaiiii
Re: Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ by SuperSuave(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Who cares? #justpassing
Re: Kcee Finally Reveals The Meaning Of ‘limpopo’ by chinnko: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
lol

(1) (Reply)

Afroocandy Boast: Marketers Are Begging For My Movies / Reveal Secrets: Why Jude Is Angry Over Peter And Lola's Marriage / Wale's Response To Meek Mill After His Twitter Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.