Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Urgent Tommorrow Is The Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Tommorrow Is The Day (603 Views)

Ive Got Test Tommorrow,please I Need Advice On How Exactly To Prepare. / Immigration Shorlisted Candidates For Exams Will Be Out Tommorrow / UBA Test In Ibadan Tommorrow For HND And OND Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Tommorrow Is The Day by femmygem: 9:10pm On May 22, 2008
i was sent a text message to come for test from kryan for sale rep
and i dnt know their text format anybody in the house to help me is tommorrow pls help
Re: Urgent Tommorrow Is The Day by Aabolu(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2008
If you mean Kimberly ryan their test is majorly quantitative reasoning and verbal test. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Ssce And Ond Holders Good In Computer Operations Wanted / Get Custoimized Banners That Will Sell Your Products And Services / Looking For A Job? Learn The Secrets That Made Millionaires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.