Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Who Rocked The Dollar Print Outfit Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rocked The Dollar Print Outfit Best? (1240 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Slays In Graphic Print Outfit,on Point Or Not? / Fashion Hit Or Miss: Kcee’s Flower Print Outfit / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Agbani Darego - Who Rocked The Traditional Outfit Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Dollar Print Outfit Best? by Kunberg: 2:23am On Jul 17, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aDuW3EJYcUs/UeXwzZGqcDI/AAAAAAAACbE/k8wbua6PG5Q/s1600/dola.png[/img]
Rihanna was the first to rock the dollar print during her “Diamonds World Tour” earlier this year. RiRi wore a holographic minidress as proof that she loves her green.

Ciara rocked her dollar print next when she performed her “Body Party” on the stage of the BET Awards in June. She wore a money-print long-sleeve top and sweats, both from Topshop, to go with her Givenchy hi-top sneakers.

And over the weekend, Miley Cyrus followed their lead while running some errands around Los Angeles in a matching crop top and skirt.

Which of these deevas rocked the dollar print best?

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/who-rocked-dollar-print-outfit-best.html
Re: Who Rocked The Dollar Print Outfit Best? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2013
none of them.. they all look crappy.. fashion disasters..

anyways, what's my own?.. they've all made their money.. lemme go and better my life so I can wear finer 'money print dress'..

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Handsomest / Pastor Sacked For Attending Rickross And Lilwayne's Concert. / Another Actress Rock The Controversial N1.6M Chanel Lego Bag@Nkiru Sylvanus Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.