Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Do You Believe This Is True About Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Believe This Is True About Relationship? (427 Views)

How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. / Dualcore Bebe Creamish Say U Are Love Me? It Is True? / Is True Luv Real?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe This Is True About Relationship? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2013
I read a quote sometimes ago which read thus "IF YOU DATING/COURTING SOMEONE AND THE FELLOW HAS NEVER FART IN YOUR PRESENCE MEANS THE PERSON STILL HAVE SOME HIDDEN SECRET" . . . . . . ..but To me farting in the presence of your Mate only proves you are indecent but some of my friends still disagree with me any says its LOVE. So friends,whats your own veiw about this?

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is My BBPIN And Phne No*i Need A Gal In Ondo State*316ef1d0 08134385451 / For The Single Sisters And Single Ladiess!!! / Single And Seriously Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.