Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? (1866 Views)

50 Years Warranty )original Green Back Anti Rust Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / Foods That Can Help You To Tackle Rust, Limescale And Stains / Original Green Back Anti Rust Proof Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 08120009791 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? by nenergy(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2013
A friend posted a quote on facebook that read, "It is better to rust out than wear out". It sounded awkward to me, so i disagreed and decided to google the quote. It turns out that the quote has 2 versions. The 1st said
"It is better to rust out than wear out"
http://quotationsbook.com/quote/843/#sthash.jPuuatmb.dpbs

while the 2nd said
"It is better to wear out than rust out"
http://english.al/proverb/it-is-better-to-wear-out-than-to-rust-out/
The thing confuse me o. So Nairaland,would you rather wear out or rust out? An explanation to support your choice will be appreciated
Re: Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? by specialguest(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2013
1st of all explain what rust out means.
2ndly explain what it means to wear out
3rdly define the difference between rust out and wear out
4thly use the two words in a present tense, past tense and a future tense.
And finally choose which you would rather prefer and state why then i can answer you tongue.

P.s shey you wan give us toefl exam abi?
Re: Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? by nenergy(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2013
specialguest:
4thly use the two words in a present tense, past tense and a future tense.
This got me smiling.lol
Re: Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? by specialguest(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
nenergy:
This got me smiling.lol

I have missed you darl. How are you doing? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Welcome JESUS In Your / Hygiene Tips To Manage The Health Effects Of Soot In Port Harcourt / Strong Harmony In Oyo State Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.