Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder (1031 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / What is the salary structure for ssce holder in NSDC? / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder by dswebmas: 2:21am On May 23, 2008
hello guys,i am look for work here in abuja,i am a ssce holder.please help me to get job,in abuja any type of job i will do thankx.this is my e mail address ifeco2009@yahoo.com please send it to my box
god bless u all[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder by chukz4real(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2008
@dswebmas
Do you guys do all of this to gain a mere attention or what?

The other time, you were a police officer looking for people to help into the Nigerian Police Force as ASP Cadets at the Force Headquarters, Abuja. This time around you an SSCE holder seeking for job!

May God save job seekers! Amen.
Re: Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder by landis(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2008
@chukz4real,

the last time, dswebmas posted this:

--
hi!busta,
i can't seem to upload pics on nairaland.com
can you send me your email?so i send them over.

the houses im selling are not actually publicised
if they were,they wouldnt go for this price
and i wouldnt be contacted to sell them as the
govt agency in uestion does not deal with middlemen.

this happens to be unaudited/underpriced houses
mis handled by the former chairman of the agency.
the new chairman has asked that they be sold of at the
original govt price.

this is being carried on discreetly to avoid the normal
hijack by politicians(you get)
and all i recieve is my 10%when you have
gotten your papers.

you don't pay to me or anyone you make your payments
to the agenct's account.please not that you can call me now on +2348037600752
or mail me at dswebmaster2003@yahoo.com.

payments close on friday this week.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Fluids Engineer Needed! / I Will Like To Be A Manufacturers' Representative In Nigeria / Casual Workers Needed (2-3 Weeks) Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.