Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage (1117 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2013
VanguardNP:

An alarming news hits the blogs and social media that talented actress Funke Akindele's one year marriage to Kayode Oloyede has come to an abrupt end.

Blogger Linda Ikeji reports that Kehinde made the announcement himself via his Facebook page but has since deleted the post.

According to Linda, Kehinde wrote, "It's with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele,we've both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends" (sic)

Efforts to reach Funke who is presently on a movie location to confirm the story has yielded no results yet.

Funke and Kehinde got married in a high cceremony on Saturday May 26th 2012.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201307160179.html
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Punch Newspapers tags it as a Kiss too brief... What a shame for this shameless act that has taken over the Nigerian Celebrity wave..

Well, she has finally joined the crashed list of engagements in the Nollywood scene... including Ayo Adesanya, my lovely Kate Henshaw, Pastor abi na Evangelist Eucheria Anunobi, Alhaja Fathia Balogun, Monalisa Chinda shior, Doris Simon (Can never forger that saga... One good turn deserves another sha) and Grand mother Shan George

I cant just laff..
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by donigspain(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
ledafaze: Punch Newspapers tags it as a Kiss too brief... What a shame for this shameless act that has taken over the Nigerian Celebrity wave..

Well, she has finally joined the crashed list of engagements in the Nollywood scene... including Ayo Adesanya, my lovely Kate Henshaw, Pastor abi na Evangelist Eucheria Anunobi, Alhaja Fathia Balogun, Monalisa Chinda shior, Doris Simon (Can never forger that saga... One good turn deserves another sha) and Grand mother Shan George

I cant just laff..
^^Why gloat over someone's misfortune?
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by xykms101: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Infidelity at its peak!
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by Decryptor(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
It's nothing new. People from that side don't know what the sanctity of marriage is in the first place.
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by beycitee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Really hope this is not true & if it is,e no concern me.......... Nah she get her life.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
donigspain: ^^Why gloat over someone's misfortune?

Its not about gloating over one misfortune or the other.... Its about thinking twice... What lead to it in the first place? Infidelity of the Nollywood order? Blah!
Re: Funke Akindele (AKA Jeniffer) Ends One Year Marriage by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Decryptor: It's nothing new. People from that side don't know what the sanctity of marriage is in the first place.

Please tell them

(1) (Reply)

A Nlander And Ice Prince At International Airport Lagos / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2014- Registration Is In Progress / Congrats To Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.