Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Have A Website And You Pay For Adds,but No Good Result Then Read This!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have A Website And You Pay For Adds,but No Good Result Then Read This!! (514 Views)

How Do You Pay For Domain Names? / Websites With No Good Brand Identity! / No Good Websites For Nigerian Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Website And You Pay For Adds,but No Good Result Then Read This!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hi Nlanders.
Before I start,in other words reveal these secrets to you free.I will love to introduce myself for the benefit of those who don't know me or my company name.and our web url is www.nairaguide.com
my name is ofili michael onyeka.

Infact let's get down to the main reason of this thread.

So many of us owns a website,but we don't do the right thing. Which is clothing our website.
When I say clothing it,I mean making our business website to be known internationally.
Bassically there are many things to consider before owning a business website for your company.which I will mention just few.
1.Do you want your website to generate online revenue?
2.Can this website go international? Bringing you international trade,business opportunities.
3.How long do you intend to keep/maintain this website,for how long?
4.What do you intend to put in your business website? I mean the content,interface and the portfolio of your company etc.
5.How do you present your website to the internet? Cause normally your website can't be known with your efforts to make it reach out to people.

So many thinks that paying for advertisement online is the best way to showcase their products online.by the so called CPM(cost per impression) and CPC(cost per click)

That is rubbish. Your website can generate massive impressions and click but yet won't yield any good result for your business.I will give you some free tips on how to go about it.
Will give you free 10 great tips on this.tho there are lots of it.
1. Inserting keywords to Meta tags
2.Inserting keywords to headers
3.Inserting keywords to your pages
4.Suitable tittle for your website.so SEO and crawlers can recognise your website.
5.Submit your website to SEO. Eg google,bing,burf,etc
6.Make your content easy and short for visitors to read
7.Have a comment box were visitors can drop their opinions.so its advisable you install a live chat pluging in your website.
8.Always try to update and upgrade your website with new content.
9.Never you copy an article from any blog or forum.cause it won't help index your website.
10.Always link your business website to sites,blogs,forum etc.and you will get backlins from search engines.

You must be friendly with search engines.search engines are the only way to reach out to millions and thousands of people around the world and it will help you rank your website.
There are website that ranks business website and counts your stats like alexa,google webmaster tools.

If you are able to get this things don on your own.then I assure you that you don't need an advertising company to advertise your products or website to any forums blogs or social networks again.
Search engines are the best thing that can ever happen to you.

Ask yourself this, what if you are selling perfume and the name of your website is www.richperfrume.com ,and some comes to google and searched for (were to get rich and nice perfume for high class)
And suddenly google indexed another website.instead of your www.richperfume.com.
Do you know the secret behind this? No I guess.that is the power and secret of becoming friendly to search engines and keywords. there are more than 2million search engines on the internet.all you need is to submit your url to atleast 1000 or 3000 or even 5000 search engines.and seat at home while they do the work for you.
Take your time and do this you won't regret it.

If you find it difficult and strange to do it,contact me or my company (www.nairaguide.com)
A web development company,if you are lucky enough to have a website on our platform,we will save you the stress of paying extra fee for doing this.

If you need help or assistance,enquiries and details feel free to call me or email me.
Mikketech@gmail.com grin grin
Re: If You Have A Website And You Pay For Adds,but No Good Result Then Read This!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Still available!

(1) (Reply)

Calling For Partners For Online Survey Services / Need Basic Idea On Creating Free Browsing Package / Drop Page Rank In Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.