Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,417 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies! The Pride Is Bigger Than The Money. Don’t Give It Out. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ladies! The Pride Is Bigger Than The Money. Don’t Give It Out. (650 Views)

I Lost My Arms And Feet All Because I Wanted Bigger Buttocks [photos] / The Money Drop / Who Is Bigger, Wyclef Jean Or Snoop Dogg And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! The Pride Is Bigger Than The Money. Don’t Give It Out. by rhodiesworld(f): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Everybody wants to eat and wear clothes. Some girls with no means to
livelihood are doing all sorts of bad things to earn a living.
Who do you blame in a society where almost anything goes? The government, parents or
the children who are victims to the resultant effect of the bad society? Time
without number, social workers have been advised, cautioned and even arrested to
keep them safe from harming themselves. The implication of sleeping around with
different people, people you’ve never met in your life, has its repercussion. at
times, deadly repercussions.

A young lady of about 25 years old was found on a major road in the city of Lagos,
masturbating. The story making round was that according to her, she slept with a
Lebanese man few hours before whatever it was, took control of her.

It gets more interesting. Read full story: http://rhodiesworld.com/rw-exclusive-ladies-the-pride-is-bigger-than-the-money-dont-give-it-out/

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Nominations 2014 / Tuface,waje And Others Stir @mandela Concert / Enuf Pay Na The Koko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.