Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Best Graphic Artist: View - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Best Graphic Artist: View (27317 Views)

Paying For The Best Graphic Work / Best Graphic Artist In Nigeria. / Best Graphic Card Reader For A PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by segevu(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2007
one is edited the other is my zodiac

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2007
i love that, Which application? I know it's Corel draw. Right?
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by kelchizer(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2007
helllllooooooooooo Nairaland users! it is obvious that much more talented graphic designers have joined the forum, and they are really coming up with mind blowing graphic designs. hmmmmmmmmmm impressed i must confess, i never knew we had talents like this in Nigeria all the same it is a very good work that you've all been doing. so all i will say for now is more grease to your creative brains and talent to your artistic hands!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by dje(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2007
hi folks.check out this logo for mg;www.muhammadgaladima.com, a group of designers me and a friend set up based in Abuja,we do basically everything from 2d to 3d design.if u need any branding done or product/3d visualisation,holla.the logo has an oriental feel to it

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by dje(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2007
oops!!!sorry guys,larger size.

here's a smaller version

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by segevu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
my name in graffik
Ajayi 1 do yer mean moi

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by segevu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
my name in graffik

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Layyi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2007
:d
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2007
I can see that alot are getting tired of designing. Can anybody show us is lartest design for this December/xmas.

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2007
@ Ajayi, wel i ve gt some if u dnt mind seeing dem,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2007
more, ?, well this is another one, enjoy,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2007
well, just to top it up, this is one more, wink wink

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by adeysotd(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2007
cool whao u really tried. By the special grace of God, u are on your way, don't ask me where because i too i never figured it out yet.

WELL DONE
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Tobbie
Nice Graphics man, I'm tripping all over. D'you mind telling what software(s) you used for the whole package?

Cheers
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2008
@ Kemji, i use flash for most of ma design, heres a more recent one i just did

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by barrduga: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2008
bros you be winch you too much abeg which kin software you take design am abeg give me the full name of all the warez you use.
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2008
Man, you mean all that was done with Flash? Damn, I've got some catching up to do in that area.

Good job man!
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ kemji, thanx, well, abt the catch up thing, nutin really there to catch abt, its just line art with gradient files,

@barrduga , no special software, its all Macromedia flash, and by the way its hand-drawn with the mouse, yup it looks too good to be hand-drawn, u can also use a tracing technique, and definately, u trace with the mouse, so u see its still hand drawn, cool wink , takes loads of time though,

all d same thnx for da comments, cheers, grin cool
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by ajayi1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2008
I can see that it is Flash you use but it is better to use Adobe Photoshop. It depend on how you are good. If you like Flash use Flash and also if you like Adobe Photoshop use it. But must important thing in Tobbie's art is that He knows how to draw. So you gat to also know how to draw well.

Cheeers Everybody. The thread is solid for good artist.
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by tobbbie(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ajayi, i use photoshop as well, but tins like 2d arts are best potrayed in a 2d software like flash, i use photoshop for posters and other design as much as flash,
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Artboy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2008
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by phishaman(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2008
hey, havent been to this section in a while,  i agree that nairaland is getting baaaaaad designers signing up.

@tobbie
what do u use,  u baaaaaad!!. keep up the good work and most especially , get your work out there. the world needs people like you.

here are a couple of stuff ive done in the recent past,  these are strictly photoshop
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by phishaman(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2008
hey, havent been to this section in a while,  i agree that nairaland is getting baaaaaad designers signing up.

@tobbie
what do u use,  u baaaaaad!!. keep up the good work and most especially , get your work out there. the world needs people like you.

here are a couple of stuff ive done in the recent past,  these are strictly photoshop

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by justbones(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2008
Yo
Respectable Dudes and Dudettes
I am lord Bones and I am here to pay my respects to this honorable forum.
I am impressed by most of the work I've seen here but i seem to realise that there is a distinct lack of background and wallpapers hence to correct this oversight, I am uploading one of my works. I had to reduce the quality to facilitate its fast loading.
I hope you bear with me

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Gamine(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
Justbones

Pretty

So you work for SHOT lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by justbones(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2008
work with not for
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Truetalk(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2008
Something from my angle,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Artboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
check this out,

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by riket(f): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2008
Ajayi this is awesome but i am confused somehow because u said u used corel draw.howv about the animation, i dont believe that was corel draw
am i right?plz tell me
Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by qeemus: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2008
hi all,i was just thinking ahead(say 10yrs from now)what kind of adverts we will be having, so,i came up with this for glo, NB:I'M JUST FEW MONTHS OLD IN GRAPHICS, CRITICISM WELCOME

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
Here's another background wallpaper for the Gunners out there!

Enjoy! cool

GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!

Re: The Best Graphic Artist: View by Kemjisuper(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2008
Not left out!!!
Here's another background wallpaper for the Blues Fans out there!

Enjoy! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Anthonia Nneji Chinasa: Painting Her Way To History / Steps To Resize Your Passport Photograph For Neco & Waec Gce Online Registration / New Strokes From Centje And Bro