Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. (2056 Views)

How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean / How To Make Your womanliness Taste good And Have A Nice Smell / SAD: MEET 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb Or womanliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by ejike68: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Since giving birth,my wife's womanliness has become too loose and this is really affecting our relationship in the bedroom.What can she do to tighten it.Please help.
Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by ubreal(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sorry guy its one of those stuff dat happen esp if dat was her first child birth which mostly require episiotomy( tearing d canal 4 d baby 2 pass easily) and perharps a re-stitch wasn't done or propally done. Advice: take her 2 a gynacologist it cud b sorted out. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ejike, read up on kegel exercises. She could find it useful. The beauty of it is that she can do it anywhere, anytime of the day.

women.webmd.com/tc/kegel-exercises-topic-overview
Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Unfortunately not all vagina responds to kegel especially if episiotomy was carried out and wasn't properly stitched. There are diff muscles that needs to be reconnected and if they are not no exercise can help. I will suggest she ogo see her gynaecologist

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by Miraclebaby1109: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Let her try kegel exercise
Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by chiozor: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2013
move with the trend...increase ya d.ic.k size.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by chynasaz(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
She shuld always wash it with hot water and alum
Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
chiozor: move with the trend...increase ya d.ic.k size.... undecided
that is it. Small men afraid of their wives giving birth cos from there the real Dicccck size will show and in other to sound as the boss they shift the blame to the women. INCREASE YOUR DIICCCCK AND LET THE POOR WOMAN BE.
Sorry op, just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2013
chynasaz: She shuld always wash it with hot water and alum
This will only open her up to infection. its not safe.
Re: Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. by Chestnut(f): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2013
Visit dis website www.perfectherbals.org they av a product called SHRINKA it could be of help goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Sex, Kissing, Shared Needles Can Give The Deadly Ebola Virus / Please How Can Cure 2 Minutes Sex Problem / As A Solution To The Problem Mentioned Above,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.