Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa (847 Views)

Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Gracedpen: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Source: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/corper-hooks-ppa-boss.html

Ask me where and how the love started...and I'd tell you I don't know. I guess you may have to attend their wedding and hear the toast to satisfy your curiosity on that one smiley. What I know is that Aminat Giwa, a Batch A Corps Member posted to Sebore Farms for her Primary Assignment, is now set to marry her erstwhile boss.

In case you're wondering if the guy, Carlos Brexeco, was a married man before he met her, he is still very much single. Since he's a spanish guy, you might want to say, "the girl don hammer"...but forget it, it is a true love affair. The bride is from Lagos State and the wedding will hold in August.

So, you have gone to redeploy or "work" your posting? Who knows if you have missed the Mr, Right at your PPA tongue....for those of you who are serving, single and seriously searching (SSSS), you had better shine your eyes well...! Don't mind me...just kidding grin. I only wonder how long it took her to convince her parents about marrying a white guy cool.

It's definitely an NYSC wedding, congratz to them!

Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Congrats babe, your hook caught a big fish.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by amiskurie(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2013
alejandro u can do better....

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by bigt2(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Our people have gone mad again!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by angayejuni: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Gracedpen: Source: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/corper-hooks-ppa-boss.html

Ask me where and how the love started...and I'd tell you I don't know. I guess you may have to attend their wedding and hear the toast to satisfy your curiosity on that one smiley. What I know is that Aminat Giwa, a Batch A Corps Member posted to Sebore Farms for her Primary Assignment, is now set to marry her erstwhile boss.

In case you're wondering if the guy, Carlos Brexeco, was a married man before he met her, he is still very much single. Since he's a spanish guy, you might want to say, "the girl don hammer"...but forget it, it is a true love affair. The bride is from Lagos State and the wedding will hold in August.

So, you have gone to redeploy or "work" your posting? Who knows if you have missed the Mr, Right at your PPA tongue....for those of you who are serving, single and seriously searching (SSSS), you had better shine your eyes well...! Don't mind me...just kidding grin. I only wonder how long it took her to convince her parents about marrying a white guy cool.

It's definitely an NYSC wedding, congratz to them!

Don't be too sure that Love is the case here
A few spanish words plus fair skin she might be easily fooled
Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Fourcade(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Congrats to her,the spanish guy definitely saw 'something' in her!
Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2013
tufiakwa
Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Fourcade(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: tufiakwa

What again?
They are in love! grin cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Fourcade:

What again?
They are in love! grin cheesy
I don't fancy interracial breeding . our African Queens must not mate with pigs.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Overnight In Cyber Cafe Over Online NYSC Registration (photo) / PLEASE Caption This / See What Dr.arthur Eze Did For '15 Batch B Dunukofia L.G Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.