Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? (875 Views)

The Making Of Nairaland App / We Need A Nairaland Mobile And Desktop App / Nairaland App For Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? by franklinjoseph(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2013
I was on the nairaland website this morning and a thought came to my mind. I wondered how easy posting and quoting would be on Nairaland if there was an application for all system platforms.What's your own view?
Re: Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? by kabayomi(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
one exists for android..its on google play
Re: Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? by mitey(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^^^ That is one shitty app. I didn't use it for up to 5 minutes before deleting it undecided

We do need another app. A real app this time.
Re: Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? by Pins(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Lots of us have taught about it and we are even ready to develop it for free but seun does not want it,he must have his personal reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Minimum Laptop Specs For Programming / Coding, Fast & Slow: Developers & The Psychology Of Overconfidence / Hnd/bsc Or IT Certifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.