Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? (4529 Views)

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? / Musical Instruments You Play / Introducing SetDaStage Musical Talent Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by babaibadan(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2006
Asha was born in France in 1982 to Nigerian parents under the name Bukola Elemide. At the age of two, her parents returned with her to the-then capital of Nigeria, Lagos. Asha went on to grow up in the Plateau city of Jos, before returning to sub-Sahara’s most populous metropolis at the age of 18. It was then that she heard of a music school established between Lagos and Badagry by former saxophone star Peter King. Asha plunged into guitar studies there for a year and emerged with the goal of establishing herself as a major international musician within the next decade.

Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by abbyrian(f): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2006
i don't think black face wrote african queen,i heard it was his producer ojb jezreel dat wrote it.back to d topic,jeremiah gyang is not well appreciated.:-(
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by debosky(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2006
too many naija musicians are under appreciated

beautiful nubia, sound sultan, faze, rhymzo, pasto goodygoody,
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by omogenaija(f): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2006
all the naija artist that we know by face but dont know their names embarassed
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by Eurphoria(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2006
[size=16pt]JEREMIAH GYANG [/size]    is definitely under appreciated all the

others ''yes ALL'' are[b]$HITE[/b]
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by whiz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
[size=24pt]AZADUS[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by bobotee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
There is no artiste who is appreciated in this country. How many radio or television stattions not to talk of internet sites have paid royalty to any Nigerian musical artiste for playing their songs. Everyone has his or her own story from Fatial Rolling Dollar, Dan Maraya Jos, Oliver De Coque to Jeremiah Gyang. Who has been apprecaited?
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by nike4luv(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
asha is kind of good, he sand the song Nike tongue

is he wearing lip gloss in dat pic? looks like he is
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by babaibadan(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
nike4luv:

asha is kind of good, he sand the song Nike tongue

is he wearing lip gloss in that pic? looks like he is

You are getting it mixed up, there are 2 Ashas now,one a female and the other male. I just got to know also.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by nike4luv(f): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
am talking about the man one!, he sang Nike, i dont know about the female one, i only know Sasha
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by fainguy(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2006
Hey, i have good news 4 u: There is a new nigerian artist coming out real hot, real soon. His name is Shawlex and, oh my gosshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! He is a very talented singer, rapper and songwriter. He is also very handsome. I mean: the guy set!!!!! Just watch out for him. I was opportuned to have a feel of what he's got from the studio where he recorded a single that is going to be a hit. Watch out. Naijas r really trying. We r great!!
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by uyi: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
well i think c mion is d least appreciated he.has a nice voice and collaborates well with other musicsians.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by heyo: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
i agree,six foot plus is the least appreciated,dat guy is too good wit dat jam,wats is it called, eh, eh, I SAY,I SAY,I SAY,I SAY,OOOO LIE LIE!!u guyz knw it?he needs more props
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by heyo: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
hey fainguy,i am also comin out wit my own SHITT!! i am heyo,h.e.y.o,Here 2 Entertain da Young & Old.I do real afro hip hop rap,strictly tha naija thing wit a lil of international flavour tho,so WATCH OUT 4 MOI!!!Relax and wait 4 tha album,dont say i didnt tell u>
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by babaibadan(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2006
heyo or watever, we dont want shit we want something good and tite. keep ur shit for your restroom.I will be waiting. neyo heyo naija sha
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by mrmetoo(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2006
I think sound sultan too. someone mentioned him earlier. I think he's very talented and we really don't hear about him or his songs. Love his song "Gengen"
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by Christino(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2006
You need to see the lyrics of Motherland (Area) its so tight, that guy is the best rhymist in Naija - S.Sultan 4 real.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by MP007(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2006
faze and ryan-t , those guyz are off this inches
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by chyziani: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2006
Well Pips i think the most unappreciated artist in the land is FAZE c'mon that guy is bomb, and he's not the arrogant type on-like his other fellas
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by Radiant(f): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2006
ohhh lord!, who's 6ft plus? never heard that name, poor guy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by delordz(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2006
I av wondered aloud to myself times without numbers if our actors could be classified/ranked among the spheres of celebritism,
Theu are too loud and their lines are plain boring except for probably a very few e.g Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs and the other veterans.
So pals what do u think?
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by Viking: 6:45pm On May 21, 2007
Ruggedman forever.He remains the best in Nigeria.Ruggedy Baba for life
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by mademike(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2007
it is very obvious that nigerian artists do not colaborate just few of them have started colaborating recently but i think that it will be more fun if they collaborate more like the international artists do and i think it will make more meaning if two or more artists come together and do a collabo.

michael ofoha
aka made mike.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by mademike(m): 3:06am On May 23, 2007
it is very obvious that nigerian artists do not colaborate just few of them have started colaborating recently but i think that it  will be more fun if they collaborate more like the international artists do and i think it will make more meaning if two or more artists come together and do a collabo.

michael ofoha
aka made mike.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by mademike(m): 3:12am On May 23, 2007
i think none of our artists are appreciated in this God forsaken country. they all suffer neglet. and we must do something to make them feel appreciated.

michael ofoha
aka made mike.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by talktimi(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2007
I think its Rhymzo . The guy doesnt even appreciate himself
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by moondust(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2007
Lord of Ajasa!
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by talktimi(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2007
I wonder why pips keep mentioning Azadus , nna the guy has had nothing to offer ever since he left def - o - clan . except perhaps on tetuilas first album where he featured on omo pupa. then that lord of ajassa guy should try beating konga at wedding ceremonies .
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by snazzydawn(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2007
The most unappreciated of them all is BLACKFACE. He is yet to get a major record deal. Even when and if the Plantashun boiz come back together, I foresee a situation where fans will still rush for 2face and Faze while Blackfaze will get a sprinkling of fans, maybe on the basis of sympathy. Seriously, those his dreadlocks have to go.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by gbadex1(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2007
Lol @ Snazzydawn

i believe Nigeria's unappreciated artistes would be -

Blackface
6 footplus
Sound Sultan
Asha (and i mean the female, not that other wackass!)
Lord Of Ajasa
Nomoreloss
KB of The Trybesmen - i mean, his is one of the most unfair. . .dude's state is mad pitiable.
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by temmyabby(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2007
7th seal, see u don't know them sad , but 4 real these guys are gud and em em my bro's in it grin , but i'm not biased
Re: Nigeria's Least Appreciated Musical Artiste? by MP007(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2007
Radiant:

ohhh lord!, who's 6ft plus? never heard that name, poor guy embarassed embarassed embarassed

i guess the guy just tall for nothing , l;ol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector – Born Leader Ft Mavado / New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus / Obimo- Kay Switch Ft. D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.