Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Write For Just Goals Football Blog - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Write For Just Goals Football Blog (509 Views)

Over 0.5 Goals Football / How Do I Get My Football Blog Listed On Kicknews.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write For Just Goals Football Blog by Lempeh(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just Goals blog are looking for talented new writers. If you have the knowledge, experience and stories to tell about football and would like to share your views as a football fan then we’d love to have you on board.

Getting Started.........

To Become a writer for Just Goals

Take any football story from the last 5 days and write a 300-400 word opinion article on it. You can exceed the word count if you want to do a details-oriented feature article, that’s up to you. Send in your article to Just Goals via email (Sammyblace4870@gmail.com)
www.justgoals..com

Good to go? Start by sending in your sample article

NOTE: Just Goals is still a growing blog, we are looking for people that will start with us. By the time all is goning fine we will start paying our authors.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Aiming To Win The Premiership Again / Arsenal Never Called Me For Trial Oboabona / Manchester United Agree £24m Fee For Everton Midfielder Marouane Fellaini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.