Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fans Attack Rihanna In A Strange Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Rihanna In A Strange Way (682 Views)

Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attack Rihanna In A Strange Way by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mRZIzK-fTKM/UehOh4Nv5sI/AAAAAAAAAk0/lxnlg1urpVY/s320/rihanna-attack.jpg[/img]

25-year-old Rihanna was in Manchester, UK this week for the latest stop on her Diamonds World Tour. However, the "Nobody's Business" singer showed up late for a concert scheduled to go down at the Manchester City Arena, and this pissed off some fans.

The angered fans didn't hesitate to let Rihanna know of their frustrations after Rihanna concluded a performance of "Rude Boy."

Fans close to the stage reportedly began to throw food chips at Riri when she unwittingly turned to the crowd, asking the audience members how they liked the 'Rude Boy' performance

In her reaction to the attack, Rihanna told off the fans

"There's a good crazy and there's a bad crazy... When you throw sh*t up here, that's an epic fail." She said.

"I want to get your gifts but I don't want you to knock my people out, I swear to God, cut that sh*t out!" Rihanna added.

After yelling at the chip-throwers, Rihanna continued the show.

"Alright Manchester, for those of you who want to get jiggy and have a good f*cking time, say my name." She told the audience,

It's clear Rihanna's UK fans may not idolize her like their American counterparts.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Proposes To His Girlfriend / Kanayo O. Kanayo Appointed As Board Chairman Of NIHTS / Emem Isong's Birthday MEMO; Grants 6 Scholarships To Study At Royal Arts Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.