Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED (2487 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by ochejoseph(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2013
The assertion on twitter by Yvonne that sperm makes teeth whiter was not only shocking but has led me to little bit of research.
Because if some of this claims aint verified or disproved men will soon become endangered species as women who already claim sperm help them loose weight,will soon bring their tooth brush every morning for the so called teeth whitening agent .
Sperm sales is already a big business in Ghana but voicing such unscientific remedy for brown and discolored teeth on a global medium like twitter Could spell doom for men globally especially Nigerian Men.
The threat of HIV and other infectious microbes present in infected semen slipping through abrasions caused by teeth brushing could lead to an astronomical rise in The prevalence rate of HIV ,STDs and other diseases in the country .

Oche Joseph Otorkpa (MNSM)

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/shocker-sperm-whitens-teeth.html

Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Jakumo(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2013
I'd let her suck me off, if the price was right.
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Oh oh ya o, immorality at its peak
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by traffickz(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Spermaclean > the best tootpaste for Ghanaian celebrities!
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by samuelkaykay(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2013
what is the moral lesson of the thead?is there any scientific backup to her claim?please,don't promote indescency on frontpage,otherwise i will quit NAIRALAND TO JOIN KOBOLAND.
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by omongbatic: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
traffickz: Spermaclean > the best tootpaste for Ghanaian celebrities!

She be Naija oh, although also Ghanaian.
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Gbawe: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Mods, get this rubbish out of the politics sections ASAP.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by ochejoseph(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
samuelkaykay: what is the moral lesson of the thead?is there any scientific backup to her claim?please,don't promote indescency on frontpage,otherwise i will quit NAIRALAND TO JOIN KOBOLAND.

Am not sure you read the thread,kindly go back and read before you comment . no one is promoting immorality ,or indecency just trying to protect society from unfounded claims and illogical conclusions .
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by mgbeketoto: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
No wonder it tastes and smells like BLEACH! cool
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIT! kiss
Makes me very SLEEPY too! wink
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2013
me brush my teeth with speermz? I dey craze?
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by timilehin007(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Another yabaleft.com user.
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Sicozone(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2013
@ least men don dey get value small small
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by ochejoseph(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Updated
Re: SHOCKER : Sperm Whitens The Teeth Says Actress Yvonne Okoro (Screenshot) UPDATED by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Cries On Stage After Breaking Up With Lover, Liam + MTV Vams Issues / E.M.E Rising Star Skales And His Girlfriend Breakup,get Attacked On Twitter... / Peter Okoye’s Outfit For His Traditional Wedding Today (FIRST PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.