Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? (3654 Views)

Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. / Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by mediachirps(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Is she naturally beautiful or artificial pretty? and what percentage?
to me she's 60% natural 40% artificial.

Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2013
She is neither naturally beautiful nor artificially beautiful but Scientifically and indially beautiful. She just got 100% in my course

1 Like

Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by mediachirps(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Yomii: She is neither naturally beautiful nor artificially beautiful but Scientifically and indially beautiful. She just got 100% in my course
scientifically as in?
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2013
She's artinaturally beupretiful. I win tongue
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by premlove(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beautiful gal
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by phellycia2013(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mehn! If U̶̲̥̅̊ knw D̶̲̥̅̊ amount of make up she has on! U̶̲̥̅̊ will be so amazed!!!
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by RINE1: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
phellycia2013: Mehn! If U̶̲̥̅̊ knw D̶̲̥̅̊ amount of make up she has on! U̶̲̥̅̊ will be so amazed!!!
true talk my sister!
Its very easy to find girls you who always says the truth.
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
This one na python na... una no dey fear.
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nonsense question.
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by omarlee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
She is beautiful(naturaly and artificialy). If u dey jelous am kuku apply powda and oda orisirisi cosmetics if u no luk lyk okija juju
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by Uchmangunner: 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't think she's dat fine, 3/10
Re: Is She Naturally Beautiful Or Artificial Pretty? by mediachirps(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
I bet she's prettier than all your G-friends combined together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read What Osita Iheme ‘pawpaw’ Has To Say About His Upcoming Wedding / Phyno And Other Igbo Rappers Should Watch Out For Zoro 042 - / Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.