Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Free Dragnet Questions And Answer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Dragnet Questions And Answer (16032 Views)

Dragnet Questions: Who Got Alert / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Yes! DRAGNET Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by peterirhivben: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dragnet is one of the leading organizations recruiting for oil and gas companies, banks, multinationals e.t.c. Dragnet test question is computer based and comprises of four major sections.
SECTION 1: This comprises of 20 numerical reasoning questions. The questions are usually graphical question involving pie chart, bar chart, line graph and tables. You are required to choose one correct option from a set of four options.
SECTION 2: This comprises of 20 verbal reasoning questions. The questions are usually comprehension based where you are required to read through a lengthy passage. You are required to choose two correct options from a set of four options.
SECTION 3: This comprises of 16 abstract reasoning questions. The question consists of various shapes where you are required to choose the one that complete the series or the odd one among them.
SECTION 4: These are skill test. They are not dragnet question but are set by the firm or industry dragnet is recruiting for. This part usually comprises of 40 questions. You are required to choose one option from a set of four options.
Frankly speaking, dragnet is one of the most difficult aptitude test to pass. Some persons have written it several times but find out that they are not up to the required score. This can be frustrating. The secret to passing Dragnet aptitude test is preparation. With preparation comes speed and accuracy since practice make perfect. That is why we have decided to put together hundreds of real dragnet questions for job applicant and others to practice with. Included with this pass questions are the solution to know how to answer this question.
Additionally, we have compiled hundreds of skill test questions asked by oil and Gas Company, banks and multinational in their skill test. This has enable job applicant to get well prepared and build their confidence.
To get a sample view of our question go to the following links
E-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com
Password: computer2020
What is contained is dragnet question drawn from 2012 dragnet questions.
When you order for our complete package you will get the following:
200 DRAGNET NUMERICAL REASONING QUESTION (Both 2012 and 2013 Question with Answer)
200 DRAGNET VERBAL REASONING QUESTION (Both 2012 and 2013 Question with Answer)
160 DRAGNET ABSTRACT REASONING QUESTION (Both 2012 and 2013 Question with Answer)
ADDITIONAL BONUS
From 18th July to 31st July 2013 we will be giving dragnet question and answer as bonanzas. That means instead of the normal price of #2000 you will be paying #500 only. Also when you order for our dragnet question during these periods of bonanzas you will get the following as bonus
1. nnpc question and answer 2006
2. exxonmobil question and answer 2006
3. chevron question and answer 2006
4. slb question and answer 2006
5. LNG question and answer 2006
6. Total question and answer 2006
7. pdtf question and answer 2006
The complete package of this bonus is sold for 1000 naira but is given free when you order for dragnet q&a
To get this package go to:
M-Trinity Educational Centre
No 72 Okere-Ugborikoko Raod,
By Giwa-Amu Junction, O/L
Warri, Delta State.
You can come there between the hour of 10.00am and 5.00pm and collect you package already in DVD plate format. Or send some one down to get it. Call: 08122516378: 08064147846
You can also order for your package online and we send it to your e-mail or post it to you anywhere you are in Nigeria. To order for your package you should do any of the following:
1. Pay #500 into any of the following bank account
Bank: UBA
ACC. NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACC NO: 2059613132
OR
BANK: DIAMOND
ACC NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACC NO: 0012400318
2. Send #500 naira recharge card (MTN CARD) to this number 08122516378
After payment or sending recharge card, send your e-mail and teller number (If you pay in bank) to 08122516378.
You will receive your package immediately after bank confirmation or recharge card confirmation.
Thanks and success in advance.
Others of our products you may be interested in and their price for this bonanzas month are listed below.

Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by blaze007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
peterirhivben: Dragnet is one of the leading organizations recruiting for oil and gas companies, banks, multinationals e.t.c. Dragnet test question is computer based and comprises of four major sections.
SECTION 1: This comprises of 20 numerical reasoning questions. The questions are usually graphical question involving pie chart, bar chart, line graph and tables. You are required to choose one correct option from a set of four options.
SECTION 2: This comprises of 20 verbal reasoning questions. The questions are usually comprehension based where you are required to read through a lengthy passage. You are required to choose two correct options from a set of four options.
SECTION 3: This comprises of 16 abstract reasoning questions. The question consists of various shapes where you are required to choose the one that complete the series or the odd one among them.
SECTION 4: These are skill test. They are not dragnet question but are set by the firm or industry dragnet is recruiting for. This part usually comprises of 40 questions. You are required to choose one option from a set of four options.
Frankly speaking, dragnet is one of the most difficult aptitude test to pass. Some persons have written it several times but find out that they are not up to the required score. This can be frustrating. The secret to passing Dragnet aptitude test is preparation. With preparation comes speed and accuracy since practice make perfect. That is why we have decided to put together hundreds of real dragnet questions for job applicant and others to practice with. Included with this pass questions are the solution to know how to answer this question.
Additionally, we have compiled hundreds of skill test questions asked by oil and Gas Company, banks and multinational in their skill test. This has enable job applicant to get well prepared and build their confidence.
200 DRAGNET NUMERICAL REASONING QUESTION (Both 2012 and 2013 Question with Answer)
160 DRAGNET ABSTRACT REASONING QUESTION (Both 2012 and 2013 Question with Answer)
ADDITIONAL BONUS
From 18th July to 31st July 2013 we will be giving dragnet question and answer as bonanzas. That means instead of the normal price of #2000 you will be paying #500 only. Also when you order for our dragnet question during these periods of bonanzas you will get the following as bonus
The complete package of this bonus is sold for 1000 naira but is given free when you order for dragnet q&a
Warri, Delta State.
You can come there between the hour of 10.00am and 5.00pm and collect you package already in DVD plate format. Or send some one down to get it. Call: 08122516378: 08064147846
You can also order for your package online and we send it to your e-mail or post it to you anywhere you are in Nigeria. To order for your package you should do any of the following:
OR
After payment or sending recharge card, send your e-mail and teller number (If you pay in bank) to 08122516378.
You will receive your package immediately after bank confirmation or recharge card confirmation.
Others of our products you may be interested in and their price for this bonanzas month are listed below.
but y naw? y did u say FREE in the first place wen u knw dat its not free

4 Likes

Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by Raychell: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2013
blaze007: but y naw? y did u say FREE in the first place wen u knw dat its not free
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by LEvuls(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
For saying its free and yawning nonsense here ...may d gods of our land rip off ur balls

4 Likes

Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by Ajibade105(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
peterirhivben:
Dragnet is one of the leading organizations recruiting for oil and gas companies, banks, multinationals e.t.c. Dragnet test question is computer based and comprises of four major sections.
ADDITIONAL BONUS
Warri, Delta State.
OR

Help me with the past questions and I will never forget you...mmy mail is ajibade.kehinde@yahoo.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by chedmathe(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ajibade105:

Help me with the past questions and I will never forget you...mmy mail is ajibade.kehinde@yahoo.com

Please I need to have the past questions with respect to diamond bank tests.
Can anyone help?
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by obinna12345: 8:38am On May 17, 2015
Please brother, help me with dragnet questions and answers. chuckss84@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by promart14: 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
Please help me with the dragnet questions. My mail is oladipupo.pe@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by promart14: 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
Please help me with the dragnet questions. My mail is oladipupo.pe@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by karkinase(m): 1:53am On May 23, 2015
Abeggg I will need too ...sundaykola50@gmail.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by Divino: 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
please can u send me the dragnet questions and answer to my mail i ve a test thursday, pay to your account tomorrow. thanks. divino4eva@gmail.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by Tummmy: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Pls I need d past questions..... Karibire@yahoo.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by tenaciousJ(f): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please help me with dragnet questions please my email is ijeomajulietprincewill@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by ruthieo(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
please help me okwumabuaruth@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by kbkb(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls help me with dragnet I plead of u kabir6253@gmail.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by ademasta(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by sambayus: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls send it to me sambayus1@gmail.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by centmanuel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
I met a friend on Nairaland that gave me #workforce past questions. I wonder why some other people wishes to sell what they got for free. come to think of it, is it the unemployed NL that you want to use to build your house? is the thank from a NL after gotten the past questions from not better than.... why don't you bless us with those questions and when we say thank it will surely speak to your future. thank you sir
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by Longman6(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
ruthieo:
please help me okwumabuaruth@yahoo.com, thanks
Hello ms, kindly forward to:fadeseretobi@yahoo.com
Re: Free Dragnet Questions And Answer by M3A16(m): 1:55am On Aug 28, 2017
I seriously need help of anyone who have also got the Dragnet mail about the NBC 2017 Management Trainee. I have been trying to do the registration, anytime I finished filling the application form and tried to summit, the web is not available has all been the feedback till now that the page where I suppose to enter all details again is not showing up again and no text of submission acknowledgment has been received. Please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Job Vacancies In Nigeria, March 2013 / Mercy Corps April 2018 Recruitment (5 Positions) / Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.