Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Do The They Use Slim Girls As Models? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Do The They Use Slim Girls As Models? (634 Views)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) / GLOBAL WARMING: Temperatures Could Rise By 3C By 2050, Models Suggest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The They Use Slim Girls As Models? by sanitariantee: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please help me out, this thing have being disturbing me, whenever am watching fashion show on television, i found out that 99% of girls that model re slim, and some clothes they model does not really bring out the beauty of the clothe, some clothes looks disqusting on them, plz was is your opinion on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do The They Use Slim Girls As Models? by chukwuinya: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
because they are slim
Re: Why Do The They Use Slim Girls As Models? by dack7(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Just passing.

(1) (Reply)

Eclipse In Uganda / Stone Production Line Relay Electrical Operation And Function / The New Robot Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.