Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband (41215 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by olokfor: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dear Friends,

On behalf of our client, star actress,Funke Akindele,we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she’s now separated from Kehinde Oloyedeas his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only  official statement fromFunke Akindeleon the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Ayo Ola- Muhammed,
Principal Consultant
NEECEE  Entertainment.

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/breaking-news-funke-akindele-confirms-seperation-from-kehinde-oloyede/

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Bolt2011(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why was she denying it before. She is indeed classless, clueless plus brainless.
I wish her the best and hopes she recovers in time from this scandal.it would have been better she was never married in the first place.

YeYebrity

48 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by trekkie: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bolt2011:
YeYebrity

lwkmd! my new favorite word grin

14 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
lmao
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Luvi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Too bad! Allthese celebrities, they will just jump in and d next minute they are out and they still come out to claim rolemodels..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by emitope: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
She shd av played d game diff....why deny a known fact? D tin don get k-leg from d beginning sef....why wud u marry a man with 2/3 wives already? Assumin she kept quiet sef, we for dey pity am now but...ANYWAY, I WISH HER D VERY BEST IN LIFE. undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by anyerhovwo(f): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yeah, your wish is respected Funke.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Chanchit: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wetin I go say..? HDL.
Happy
Divorce
Life.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by timmydavids(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why she con dey deny before, when she go marry person husband she no know abi? The whip used in flogging the senior wife is kept in the bank 4 the junior wife. Take heart Funke

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Screwface(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
This words makes more sense now: In every rumor, there's an element of truth in it.

Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by ladygogo: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
I thought her marriage was still intact. These yeyebrities sef. grin

Seun. Nairaland needs an app for android please. cool

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by tpia5: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
emitope: She shd av played d game diff....why deny a known fact? D tin don get k-leg from d beginning sef....why wud u marry a man with 2/3 wives already? Assumin she kept quiet sef, we for dey pity am now but...ANYWAY, I WISH HER D VERY BEST IN LIFE. undecided

Maybe they were told to marry.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by emitope: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpia@:

Maybe they were told to marry.
By who? & I feel being an adult is being able to make & take decisions O.Y.O . Now that they av pleased whoeva asked em to marry @ d expense of their own personal happiness nko? (I.E. If u claim is rite)

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
So, why did she lie before?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by ichommy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
So sad
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Smartlife(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
She knew it will come to this and she was still lieing
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Ajibel(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
After she has opened her well wide for the man I dunno the kinda responsible person that'd be interested in a confused use and dump like her
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by greatgod2012(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
When the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do
The foundation of that marriage is faulty, we all know, so, im not surprised.

I wish her happy new beginning, though.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Jaywilzee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jst strolling by...nxtttttttt divorce case!!! ;DJst strolling by...nxtttttttt divorce case!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by gistyinka(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Check here for Funke akindele interview with Stella Dimoko Korkus

http://www.gistyinka.com/funke-akindele-released-official-statement-my-marriage-has-crashed/

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by greatgod2012(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: So, why did she lie before?

can you imagine
She even threatened to sue the reporting agency.
Anyway, that is how most of them usually deny when it first happen.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by oluwaju1lo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
LOBATAN!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by flowingstream: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
eyah e pain me sha who neva marry d cry say dem wan marry those when don marry divioce what an irony of life

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by solexybaba(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
celebrity life is a useless life. Bt i wan b a celeb
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Codedrock(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
shebi nairaland dey tell me say her wedding is intact then
visit www. for more confirmed gists
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by slimyem: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
I do not pity her at all. It was all wrong from the beginning and she knew it.
With eyes wide open,she walked into a pit.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
I knew it wud come to this.pick up ur life girl, not too late
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Sanboy25: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hum smiley

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by OCTAVO: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nawa o.

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by nerodenero: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bolt2011: Why was she denying it before. She is indeed classless, clueless plus brainless.
I wish her the best and hopes she recovers in time from this scandal.it would have been better she was never married in the first place.

YeYebrity
Yeyebrity got me laughing seriously!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: Hum smiley
shay u no see bra again
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by ReubenAbati: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=38pt]Yeyebrity. LMAO[/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate Ebuka's Outfit For The First Eviction Night Of BBNaija 2019 / Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.