Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? (531 Views)

Mo Lounge:thread For Models,actors,entertainers,presenters,stylists,etc... / Real Guys And Fake Guy How They Use Time. / Fat Or Slim Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? by sanitariantee: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please help me out, because this has being a borden to me, when ever i watch fashion shows, i found out that 99% of girls use for fashion are very slim girls and some clothes they model does not really show the true beauty of the clothe, some looks disqusting on them please i need your own view on this?
Re: Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? by eightsin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Are u srzly asking this? Wtf.
Owkay...here it is.
Slim girls are pleasing to the eyes.
Re: Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? by vitusike(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Still thinking. Need to re-bit my brain.
Re: Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? by Chanchit: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Very simple, try starting a modelling agency, then get fat girls to model for you.
Re: Why Do They Use Slim Girls For Models? by badmeat(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na every small tin una go come dey bother us for NL,sad,they use slim girls becos they ve HIVsad

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Nairaland For Good / SPDC Employment: Real Or Scam? / The Countries Of The World And Capitals Of Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.