Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters (849 Views)

This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters / Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 2:45am On Jul 20, 2013
hi webmasters
this is a message to all nairaland's webmasters
i am posting this message because there is currently a project { the social network project }
are we not tired of using facebook, twitter, myspace, and many others foreign social networks
why can't we come together in nigeria and create a very massive socialnetwork that combines all the above
mentioned social networks into one piece i.e by taking all the flaws and weaknessess of the above mentioned ]social network
and make our own the best ever social network that was ever created
so that we can come together and give nigeria the recognition she deserves
i am ready to back this project financially and give it all necessary support
for this reason we will need two highly intelligent, matured and dedicated coders in each of the areas stated below;
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP
PYTHON
JAVA
C
MY SQL

NOTE:am not forcing anybody or making it compulsory for anybody to either join or participate in this project
it's voluntary
but know something if this project eventually becomes a success and becomes known to the whole world
then all those who participated will be mentioned and known along with project.
interested parties can call me on
or mail me on
smithorija@gmail.com
Thank you for having the time to read this short article
Kayode Orija
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
what i am wishing for one of these days is to see a noble company setting up I.T campuses but that would need a lot of capital to see it running and zeal. one day sha maybe ....
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
we can have nigerian owned world class sites that rival the likes of those you listed but not because they are 'foreign based' as in the end we can only have 'internet based'. it is a noble quest but trust me people have not been sleeping. cheers
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Ajibel(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why dont "we" create sth unique instead. There is no way u can rival Fb. They've patented some of their unique features except u wanna end up swimming in legal hunuram
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by yawatide(f): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
IT campuses? Do we even have the electricity to power such a place? No be gen e go use o.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
actually one of my goals is to have those I.T centers in every state so those with great ideas and limited resources can just walk in with a pc(those that have it) and utilize power and internet access and mentors help them through.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
and the main dream is a mega city self running housing 7,000 to 10,000 professionals from all works of life with just one goal of our world a better place. something like 10 bilikasu would be a nice starting point. a very achievable goal
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Ajibel(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
I was thinking of a technopolis
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ajibel: I was thinking of a technopolis
please explain more
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Ajibel(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2013
teemy: please explain more

A technopolis is an information and technology hub/metropolis to include presence of
>IT University/college/campus
>Assembly plants for various tech products
>Business offices
>Venture capitalist firms
>Incubation centres
>Conference halls for product launching/release
>Recreational spaces
>Residential areas
>and
>
>thats all i could think of nau
embarassed embarassed
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2013
thanks@ajibel please keep the info coming as you get them. hmm technopolis, never knew that grammar existed before.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
*Clears my throat*
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
@mrssmithkay hope the thread is still on the right track sha. @*dhtml, clear that throat well well. Hope say you are planning to do as I do, I just became a daddy a few hours ago. Cheers all
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by sisqology(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
*shakes my head and walks away*
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2013
U guys are not responding yet
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2013
mrsmithkay: U guys are not responding yet
*clears my throat a second time*

sisqology: *shakes my head and walks away*
*Ahem* bring me baba blue abeg, this is *cough* *cough*, lawd am dead!!
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by iyenimofe(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2013
I tell you, thats a really good idea but every cloud comes with a silver lining. The problem with a joint project-especially one that relises profit- is that people try to milk out their own end and before you know it, they forget the real reason that they came together.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
iyenimofe: The problem with a joint project-especially one that relises profit- is that people try to milk out their own end and before you know it, they forget the real reason that they came together.
understood.

Anyone knows any technipolis administrator?
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Ajibel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
teemy: thanks@ajibel please keep the info coming as you get them. hmm technopolis, never knew that grammar existed before.

just google "Ghana's hope city technopolis"
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Ajibel:

just google "Ghana's hope city technopolis"

on it. thanks Ajibel, u're a dream saver
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2013
well well well
i never thought people will be so interested in this project
as at now i have gotten 7 coders in almost all the fields required
to do this project
more of this guys thanks alot
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 25, 2013
I can act as spectator or code inspector! that will make 8. Since i code in almost all the stated languages.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2013
*dhtml:
I can act as spectator or code inspector! that will make 8. Since i code in almost all the stated languages.

It dependa on how good you are with
Coses
And the way you can analyze codes
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2013
^^^hmn, in that case, let me be the code gateman since i am not really good with codes like that. . .
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
*dhtml:
^^^hmn, in that case, let me be the code gateman since i am not really good with codes like that. . .
hnn *dhtml

@Ajibel I am working on linking to the Ghanian technopolis guy Roland Agambire. Will let you know how it goes.
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^what is the matter? you saw a ghost or what?
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by Ajibel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
teemy: @Ajibel I am working on linking to the Ghanian technopolis guy Roland Agambire. Will let you know how it goes.

Owkay. U can post how it goes here..doe am wondering why u wanna communicate with him

@Op, ur funny sha with ur list of people u want for each area.
2 persons for- HTML, CSS, JS grin grin
iHave died of laffta cheesy
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by teemy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
*dhtml:
^^^what is the matter? you saw a ghost or what?
gateman talks ni

@Ajibel
teemy: and the main dream is a mega city self running housing 7,000 to 10,000 professionals from all works of life with just one goal of our world a better place. something like 10 bilikasu would be a nice starting point. a very achievable goal
The Ghanian technopolis is gulping 10 bilikasu as well but na dollars faa. Chai
Re: Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ajibel:

Owkay. U can post how it goes here..doe am wondering why u wanna communicate with him

@Op, ur funny sha with ur list of people u want for each area.
2 persons for- HTML, CSS, JS grin grin
iHave died of laffta cheesy

How am i funny
Please explain

(1) (Reply)

. / Premium Wordpress Themes Available Here / PHCN Privatisation: 66 Firms Bid For 10 NIPP Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.