Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,694 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts (664 Views)

Funny Photo: Funke Akindele And Nkem Owoh On Set Of New Movie / Photo:funke Akindele Now Sells Fufu And Agidi / PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by arthur2k6: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qrMW-OITJ9o/Uen8odtA7oI/AAAAAAAB3Iw/7LSGAsaYiNs/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

Following an official statement released a few hours ago by Funke Akindele's camp confirming the end of her one year marriage, the star actress has removed her estranged husband's name, Oloyede, from all her social media accounts.

She's also spoken for the first time about the end of her marriage. She told Stella Dimoko Korkus:

First of all let me clarify that I have not replied any SMS or spoken to anyone on this development before now and neither have I threatened to sue anyone. I do not know who sent out that SMS denying that my marriage is over. That was what necessitated me sending out a press release so as not to confuse the public, especially my fans whom I'm so passionate about.

Yes my marriage has crashed. Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing. My job afterall is to make people laugh. Let those who are without sins or mistake cast the first stone. Let them continue judging me. God is the overall judge. He is the one I look up to.
Re: Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by TexasCowboy(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Sorry girl, he just aint your man. sad
Re: Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by bigt2(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by bigt2(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Thats what girls do! But she is not wrong in this case for the man kas been busy shooting the girls while his wife has been busy shooting films. Wow! shocked
Re: Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by israel007: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2013
What's meant to be would be girl. Keep ur head up. You. Are a Strong Woman
Re: Photo:Funke Akindele Removes Oloyede From Her Social Media Accounts by texaco1: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Funke,but what were u expecting from kehinde?a man u know that chases anything in skirt,a man that has 3 "known" wives with over 10 children and still counting anyway.
You made urself a laughing stock among ur mates and colleagues because u know that kehinde will never change and they knew it too.as far as kehinde is concerned you are just another trophy on his shelf of sexual escapades

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Rihanna Got A New Man? (video) / PHOTO: Mercy Aigbe Covers House Of Maliq Magazine / Kanye West Rips Jimmy Kimmel Apart 4 Creating A Kid Diss Video Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.