Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! (1228 Views)

Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up / African Record Labels Companies Contacts / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Are you talented enough to be given a record deal?, no record label will notice you,except they hear your music.
Send your track in mp3 file,and bio to
music9ja@mail.com
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Congrats,to all signed artistes.
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are you talented enough to
be given a record deal?, no
record label will notice
you,except they hear your
music.
Send your track in mp3 file,and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi I go by the name Alvin George,am 17 buh with the stage name Alvin J. Am a hippop rap artist,base around lagos,am pretty much good at rapping just looking for sponsors although I eh got no demos yet...buh have got (mistape,freestyles))Beat dah i wna tryna voice over,am just hoping that u help...can contact me with ma number 07013919129 or email me with youngjjc29@yahoo.com....thanks
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by Alenkakent(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
Good day,
... I'm tryin to send u my track but the size is not gonna attach on here so I'd implore u to kindly get the track from this link...
http:///On2coUCFir
Thanks
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Upcoming artistes,dont let this opportunity pass you by.Selected artistes will also be promoted free on radio stations across Lagos,and willl also perform at numerous musical shows slated for december.Each selected upcoming artiste will get at least 20k per show.
Register by sending your track and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please,if you dont have good stage performance,that is you dont know how to perform your song on stage,Dont Register!.
How much you get per show,depends on how well you perform.
THIS OFFER ENDS SOON,DONT MISS IT.
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by JoshMccall(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Selected artistes will also get free accomodation in Lagos,and a record contract.
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by sweetkevisco(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Selected artistes will also get free accomodation in Lagos,and a record contract.
You must have good stage performance.
Send your track and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! by illswift(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
esh from the HOUSE OF SAGES entertainment
is "stars on me" by SWIFT, a rap artist who
recently rounded up his NYSC programme
recruits zippy with his catchy hooks to spice up
this club friendly jam. the track was Produced
by Uberzleek a label mate of swift. Expect more
from swift as he is working on a mixtape that
will drop in the new year.
get the track from here https:///LRjRuAA7

(1) (Reply)

List Of Songs That Were Band By NBC (pic) / hi / Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.