Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Petition To Seun - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Seun (8365 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Seun by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
princesa: so finally! its a wrap! cheesy

*comes down from the high fence, throws away 6 cartoons of popcorn and five alive juice* cheesy

oh my! what can i say? twas fun while it lasted! cheesy cheesy

phew! grin
Lmao!
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
As it is written in that book,

Where two or three writers gather there is always wahala,
Now that we have more than twenty here, there would definately be kasala.
Re: A Petition To Seun by princesa(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!
grin grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by ujchief(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
This thread is a huge success and has achieved its aim. I've been in Nl long enough to know how seun acts, so don't think he will swing into action immediately. He likes protecting his mods, and even when they are wrong like in this particular case, they will receive a warning. Its not like he is paying them, so they are actually doing him a favor.

He has seen this thread even before it got to its second page. Mynd will remain a mod, but must have been cautioned to review his ways. Two new mods will certainly be introduced since the section is becoming more volatile. Its obvious that if he calls for a vote for a new mod from the stakeholders, it might degenerate to a near fight as witnessed in this thread, and as also witnessed years back when mukina started a thread for election of new mod at the Romance section which saw supporters of sexkillz and those of 190 almost tearing each other's neck; so he will definitely appoint and impose; just like he brought in mynd when cuddle resigned.

Apart from all that I mentioned, don't expect anything from seun. He has seen the thread, r231 is a mod here and must have informed him long ago. Once again, this thread is a huge success.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
princesa: so finally! its a wrap! cheesy

*comes down from the high fence, throws away 6 cartoons of popcorn and five alive juice* cheesy

oh my! what can i say? twas fun while it lasted! cheesy cheesy

phew! grin
Lwkmd!!! cheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by Dygeasy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Mynd, as long as I like or love you, I'll tell you to stop your Idi Aminism. If its actually true you banned Mazi two times in a day, please undo that. I've known you to be having some issues with him, i followed the NYSC thread and I know what i'm saying.

Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Awwww Dygeasy i wish your really interesting idea didn't have to get muddled up cos of emotional issues of your writters. pele all is well.
It's a pity you didn't surround yourself with the smartest of people.

And to calvary came in after i left, hmmm NEPA sha fvck up..i for like respond to some entities here mtcheeew. Bloody cry babies.

Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I hear of how writers like to go on ego trips, am glad i can actually see it now.

Truth is, a vast pop of your readers are active in other sections. Politics sec seem to draw more traffic for Seun than you do, and there are only a hand full of writers in the lit sec who attract readers like bees.

That said, i do agree a couple of people will miss your stories maybe myself included, but that doesn't mean Seun will change a mod simply cos you request it or [b]SexKillz would not be moderating 3 sections now[
/b]

Just saying.
Na 4 o. grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
What was discussed in the 10 pages? Who dey petition who?
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
sexkillz: Na 4 o. grin
chai see as i dey reduce ur portfolio. Pardon me abeg grin

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by sanandreas(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seun dey view dis topic right now. Abeg talk to mynd. Seun u are actually a true leader.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seun i caught you viewing this thread. Please comment on this matter.
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Seun i caught you viewing this thread. Please comment on this matter.
still dreaming
Mukina was here when this thread started and she said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
sanandreas: Seun dey view dis topic right now. Abeg talk to mynd. Seun u are actually a true leader.
How??
Re: A Petition To Seun by Dygeasy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
lmao @ Abacha.

Writers Turned Comedians.

I'm Against Mynd Tho! cheesycheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
still dreaming
Mukina was here when this thread started and she said nothing.
you don't expect his wife to talk before him na. Or do you?
Re: A Petition To Seun by ugoezeb(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
One of d most hilarious protest threads i v read in nairaland. Very funny, buh successfull. Kudos to protests. Mynd shud change his style of moderating. Sexkillz i zoom u.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2013
SMH 4 y'all, Mynd is one of the favourite mods for Seun{so, I heard}..
_
yoruba do say that; É n fìí èjò ika sun ika{meaning that you are reporting wicked person's deed to another wicked person that thinks alike}
_
When a subordinate err, u report to the oga.. But when oga at the top err nko?
_
You just forgive him Noni.. Forgive the dude cos its obvious that other Mods are here to cover their footsteps...
_
Make Una Face Front and Leave My Mynd Alone
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2: you don't expect his wife to talk before him na. Or do you?
Re: A Petition To Seun by Neduzze5(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2013
I'm actually endorsing this move now.

I'll write more when I get back home.

I'm just seeing this now.

This dictatorship has to end!
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2013
If at the end of today Seun does not comment, no nairalanders should ever insult GEJ or any past president
Re: A Petition To Seun by Linoversace: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2013
hornipipe: Oh Dear, there is a literature section on NL, it has a mod too? undecided

grin grin grin

sexkillz: What was discussed in the 10 pages? Who dey petition who?
You dey form as if dem add Literature Section you no go collect grin

*picks a popcorn pack *
Re: A Petition To Seun by Neduzze5(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2013
For an almost largely unknown section like the Literature/writing section, I expected more from the mod.

Imagine we are literally expected to beg for our work to make FP when a silly beef between MJ and TD makes FP like water.

At least bring in traffic to this section for your oga at the top that is Seun.

We are not paid to write and its not like we are begging to be paid.

All we are asking for is for respect and understanding from the mod as writers and recognition for our works from our audience and fans.

If it's not obtainable from the current mod, I beg to second the motion for the removal of the mod in question.

Thank you.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2013
I once made a suggestion.
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, IMO i think there should a total review of the rules governing the endorsement of a thread to the front page.
The poet of this forum are not presented at all.
I visited the sub-section for poem today, i almost cried.
The poet of this section are not presented in the sense that their poem don't make front page at all.
I read some poems by different poet this morning and was moved to speak on their behave since they have choice to keep shut.
I can't remember the last time a poem made the front page, the last poem i think made the front page was one by ishilove.
Please kindly find time and read through the poem esp that of 'creative mind' that guy is da bomb.
Not just poems alone but other genes of literature i.e Novels, Drama, Short stories, Fiction, Prose, Humor, Biography e.t.c
and he replied saying;
Mynd_44: And which poem have you endorsed sir?
but the last time i tried, i almost got banned by Abacha
yemi2plus2:
the last i endorsed a poem you almost got me ban.
Abi you don forget?
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Una still dey here? When Mynd dey beach dey jolly

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by princesa(f): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! cheesy
cheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Neduzze5: For an almost largely unknown section like the Literature/writing section, I expected more from the mod.

Imagine we are literally expected to beg for our work to make FP when a silly beef between MJ and TD makes FP like water.

At least bring in traffic to this section for your oga at the top that is Seun.

We are not paid to write and its not like we are begging to be paid.

All we are asking for is for respect and understanding from the mod as writers and recognition for our works from our audience and fans.

If it's not obtainable from the current mod, I beg to second the motion for the removal of the mod in question.

Thank you.
Your mods don't decide that goes on FP. All they do suggest to Seun n Mukina...they make the final decision. Stop crucifying the dude, he's doing his work pretty well.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Your mods don't decide that goes on FP. All they do suggest to Seun n Mukina...they make the final decision. Stop crucifying the dude, he's doing his work pretty well.
You get time wey you reply the guy.
I just sit down dey look the guy stupidity. Na mynd dey control the frontpage of nairaland, wetin I no go here for nairaland.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Neduzze5(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
k2039:
You get time wey you reply the guy.
I just sit down dey look the guy stupidity. Na mynd dey control the frontpage of nairaland, wetin I no go here for nairaland.

See wetin you dey talk like say you tell us.

It's okay sha... no qualms!!
Re: A Petition To Seun by Chriki(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rubbish!

Mynd44 is doing his job pretty well.

Whoever started this thread and his followers needs to be banned for life! Mtcheew angry

Uj sizzle and K2039 good job, I would choose Mynd as a mod forever than all this empty cans. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
yemi2plus2: Welcome to nairaland.com
a site with over one million registered users,
ranked eight most visited site in Nigeria.
More than five percent of her users are banned unjustly
Senu does nothing but make endless promises.
Unless threads keep making front page.
You protest, you get banned.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Literature and writing
my favorite section,
but the mod will not let you be.
You make suggestion or observation,
you recieve silly replies or get banned.
You complain, your posts get hidden.
Or get banned for an unreasonable reason.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Rejoice and shout with laughter,
if Senu has made you a mod.
For you are now a dictator,
a dictator with great and unlimited powers.
For where will nairaland be without her users?
Senu, don't forget
tied and market come and go
so shall nairaland.

Guy, just saw this..,
Was impressed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? / These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. / 5 Famous Streets In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.