Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? (2199 Views)

HP Elitebook 6930P Dual-Core and Elitebook 8440P corei5 Laptops Available / Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? / Buy This Cool Dell Laptop With Great Features - Dual Core and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by codeworks(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2008
i would like to know difference between dual core and core duo. help??
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by just2nice(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2008
Take ur request to the Computer Section,@poster
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by DualCore1: 5:50pm On May 24, 2008
well the difference is that there is nothing like "dual 2 core" and "core duo"
there is core 2 duo and dual core and both mean same thing.
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by inze(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2008
Dual Core:

How's he supposed to comprehend that?? I can't seem to figure out if you really can read his question.
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by DualCore1: 8:00pm On May 24, 2008
inze:

How's he supposed to comprehend that?? I can't seem to figure out if you really can read his question.

well its clear u cant comprehend lotsa things, ever fUcking heard of "dual 2 core" or "core duo"? those friggen terms dont exist, the dude mixed the damn things up, waz trynna fix the bl00dy terms right, now u wonno know if i could fUcking read, well hell NO i cant read but i sure can do a 69 on yo gf right in front of yo fUcking face, dammit!

y'all gotta excuse me here, this d1ckheaded S0B just turned me on.
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by ztyle(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2008
Prick wat re u Fuckinq Sayinq Damn, WFT grin
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by hayprof(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2008
inze:

. . A current gee would understand his Question. . tongue

It ain't a Puzzle of such grin
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by DualCore1: 5:01am On May 25, 2008
ztyle:

Prick what re u Fuckinq Sayinq Damn, WFT grin

who was that directed at?
Off the records, dude wht de heck is "WFT", its "WTF" not "WFT", u know u can make do with the norm, ya dont have to force urban crap on yoself if it aint flowing wid u.
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by kingdong(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2008
It is a ekwe! so talk it like iss hott ! ye! yeeah men ! nothing de pah!

@ poster from all t foregone yu spose try next time to post in the relevant section, cos yu wouldnt get anything reasonable wen yu dont
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by hayprof(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2008
kingdong:

@ poster from all t foregone yu spose try next time to post in the relevant section, because yu wouldnt get anything reasonable when yu don't

. . .Nah! u mite get your Required help someTimes. . . guys on the Phone Section holds the Tech Forum on Nairaland.com cool . . BEat THat! grin
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by Donseaun(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2008
Nw wat?
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by naijafan(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2008
codeworks:

i would like to know difference between dual core and core duo. help??
First of all, Dual Core and Core Duo are the same. It gets different when you talk about Core 2 Duo processors. Core 2 Duo processors are 64bit while Core Duo are 32bit processors. Core 2 Duo also possesses an improved architecture which makes 32bit applications run more efficiently on it than the older 32bit Core Duo's
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by naijafan(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2008
Dual Core:

of course there is something called Core Duo. its the 32-bit version of Intel's dual core processor line.
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by laykay(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2008
dey guys calls him self Code works or something and him no sabi any kind of coding too bad man
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by ztyle(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2008
@Topic
Its Same thinq
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by naijafan(m): 2:24am On May 27, 2008
@ztyle

no, they're not the same thing. stop confusing the poor dude. check my last two posts on this thread
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by maxjax(m): 4:44am On May 27, 2008
An0ther name fo' c0re du0 is dual c0re! also dual 2 c0re is c0re 2 du0!
Re: Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? by Hadey94(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Well, to answer this question correctly,
lets take it one after the other.
Dual core means having two cores in one silicon chip.
2. All core 2 duo are dual core
3. All dual cores are not core 2 duo.
I hope that helps.
Core 2 duo are the new set of processors by intel they also have two cores in one silicon chip, so we can call them dual core as well.
The main difference is that their manufacturer gives this set of processors that name, research also made it known that they have greater cache compared to dual cores.
1. All dual cores irrespective of the maker (intel or AMD) have two cores in one silicon chip.

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Use A Satellite Receiver For Free Internet Access / Dv Lottery 2012 Result Now Out! / How I Download Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.