Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (279149 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
better u use d 2500 plan for night and get 1.5 gb free during the day
Elxandre:
the 3500 naira plan?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by obisite: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
obisite: Doesn't realy mean one can't use music to set as ring tone on lumia?

Using 520 though

What's this cyan all about, just got to see this thread now?

See as you guys are ignoring/dodginq my question asif its carryin Ebola, gringrin , pls someone should enlighten me na, I'v check through d thread, d cyan thinq isn't cleared to me, I only discover I can upgrade Lumia 520 to Window 8.1 operatinq system
Kinesisss! Pls enlighten me, what's Cyan all abt, 2, how is the upgrade done?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
cyan comes with windows 8.1 as an upgrade from nokia fixing various stuff ranging from their camera algorithms and other nokia stuff. windows phone 8.1 brings notification centre and other goodies microsoft chose to ignore in order to kill nokia slowly. but in order to get lumia cyan u have to be off the developer preview if u r already on it. if not go to ur settings now and check extras and info. under more info u shud b able to see which lumia update u r currently on
obisite:

See as you guys are ignoring/dodginq my question asif its carryin Ebola, gringrin , pls someone should enlighten me na, I'v check through d thread, d cyan thinq isn't cleared to me, I only discover I can upgrade Lumia 520 to Window 8.1 operatinq system
Kinesisss! Pls enlighten me, what's Cyan all abt, 2, how is the upgrade done?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
i'd really like to make things simple for those who are not always on nairaland. there is a windows phone 8 group i started about a while ago. if u need help in updates and apps and stuff like that. all you have to do now is open ur bbm application, click on the menu and add contact. click on the next menu page and click invite. invite by barcode scan. a window should appear for u to scan. simply place the view against this barcode i will place here. NB: u have to be using another system, a PC, laptop or other phone to do this so u can scan it with ur windows phone.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elxandre:
the 3500 naira plan?
no I use the 1000 for 1gb
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
jorges1: my calls are clear on d other side, I also make calls with an earpiece and its clear, contana/voice commands works with ear piece bt without it, it doesn't work. I'll try d voice note in an SMS and see if it's clear
its not any error on the phone,it is an error inside the phone. The microphone on top of the phone has some pins inside that are bent that it is making it behave like that. I also have the same problem on my Nokia 925. Taking it for repairs tomorrow at a Nokia care center... Hope it works fine after repairs have been Made
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2014
find it difficult to update to W8.1, pls how and where do i get Fi Wi connection?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Unseen:
What display do you use under settings. Mobile version or PC version?
mine was logging out before but has stopped. It stopped on its own

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Chibabi(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2014
kinesis: here I will be offering to help users of windows phone 8 devices like the Nokia Lumia 920,820,720,620,520,928 or 925 and the Htc 8x, 8s and Samsung Ativ S get thru usage with little or no stress...better yet join my forum where it would be easier to reach out to a wider audience of windows phone 8 users in Nigeria. These phones are one sweet offering I cant afford not to have.

If u have questions, please offer em here or feel free to mail me on ememo@live.com

God bless
I jst bought a nokia lumia 530, I hv inserted ma Glo line but I dnt no how †☺ configure it †☺ the internet
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2014
it should be configured by default as service providers always send settings to the phone. happy using the phone. hope u enjoy it
Chibabi: I jst bought a nokia lumia 530, I hv inserted ma Glo line but I dnt no how †☺ configure it †☺ the internet
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2014
jorges1: I have done dat and didn't loose my updates grin. Bt it didn't fix d problem. The greater problem I hv nw is how to restore d back up. My Ms account ain't signing in either probably a network issh. I've so been off d social media and its frustrating. Dunno what next to do cry
have you fixed it now?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jorges1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
olusode97: have you fixed it now?
I've not oo. Were u able to fix urz at Nokia centre?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Chibabi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
kinesis: it should be configured by default as service providers always send settings to the phone. happy using the phone. hope u enjoy it
hv tried reachin glo costomer care but stil no way out
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
jorges1: I've not oo. Were u able to fix urz at Nokia centre?
could not go because of the rain. but will be going on monday.. with the problem the phone looks incomplete to me..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 3:43am On Aug 30, 2014
joker5180: find it difficult to update to W8.1, pls how and where do i get Fi Wi connection?

What you will do is to create WiFi connection via connectify software on your laptop or with another phone that has hotspot. Make sure the hotspot is secure.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Unseen:

What you will do is to create WiFi connection via connectify software on your laptop or with another phone that has hotspot. Make sure the hotspot is secure.
tnx alot
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chibabi: I jst bought a nokia lumia 530, I hv inserted ma Glo line but I dnt no how †☺ configure it †☺ the internet
where did you get it and how much i didnt know its already available in nigeria
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2014
ITS ABOUT 17K
trishguy: where did you get it and how much i didnt know its already available in nigeria
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
kinesis: ITS ABOUT 17K
k where ?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by coast27(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
I used Lumia 925 and I Av updated to Cyne... So pls which of the data plans is more cheaper to use with Lumia phones
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Lumia 920,925,930 which one is a dual sim and does any one here has either of them up for sale? Please Quote Me ASAP!!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
none are dual sim. the only dual sims for now are 630 and 530
selfmadeOLX: Lumia 920,925,930 which one is a dual sim and does any one here has either of them up for sale? Please Quote Me ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
dscl in vi
trishguy: k where ?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by oyewolestephen(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
pls how much is the current price of lumia 925 or is there any london or fairly use 4sale
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
kinesis: none are dual sim. the only dual sims for now are 630 and 530
Wow
Thanks for the info. smiley

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
oyewolestephen: pls how much is the current price of lumia 925 or is there any london or fairly use 4sale
The series of lumia 920,925,930 are very expensive that's why am looking for anyone who has His/Hers for sale
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
The series of lumia 920,925,930 are very expensive that's why am looking for anyone who has His/Hers for sale
people hardly want to sell their Lumias except maybe to upgrade to a higher version unlike android or blackberry users
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
talktimi: people hardly want to sell their Lumias except maybe to upgrade to a higher version unlike android or blackberry users
talktimi: people hardly want to sell their Lumias except maybe to upgrade to a higher version unlike android or blackberry users
Well you are right shaa
I will be going to west minister during the week to buy my laptop and I have a budget of 40K so ama check there
Do anybody knows much about that place Cause all the responds I have been getting from people aye all similar "things are cheap there unlike alaba int or computer village Ikeja"
Make una no vex for my questions ooo grin just be say I need multiple answers joor oh help a brother out smiley
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
kinesis: Opera mini comes to windos phone

http://www.podmetro.com/2014/09/opera-mini-comes-to-windows-phone.html

Subscribed grin Thanks

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by guyANDROID1: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
@OP, is the lumia 520 upgradeable to 8.1 coz I wanna use my bbm on it

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.