Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones (283309 Views)

Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) / Code For Flashing Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Emmyk(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
(note: the phone must be switched off).hold '*', '1','green key for picking calls' and 'Power on' .A guy told me that,after telling hm My nokia phone nids flashing. I tried the code ,the screen was blank for like 30seconds,so i quickly removed my battery before taking it for flashing. He said i should have waited while the screen was blank. A different engineer told me that's what he use.HAS ANYONE USED IT BEFORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by 4peace(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
is 3 instead of 1.
I think you are bad student for not follow rule

1 Like

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
dis is nt 4 flashing,but 4 hard reset. . . .and it doesnt work 4 all nokia fones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Emmyk(m): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2010
@numaj, what's hard reset rather than the obvious 'RESTORE FACTORY RESET? undecided. I flashed ma 3110c, nw even the default theme went off. Nw once I switch the phone off and on again, the wall paper and screen saver will disappear. ANY HELP? ;-(
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2010
talk 2 dragnet he shld b able 2 hlp u. . .d code u tried is used 4 symbian fones 2 clear every data stored on c:\
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Emmyk(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2010
Is dragnet on nairaland?
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by abrahym(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
so what the real code for flashing nokia phone
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
yes dragnet is on nland. . .
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by unclesamtech(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2010
Emmyk:

(note: the phone must be switched off).hold '*', '1','green key for picking calls' and 'Power on' .A guy told me that,after telling hm My nokia phone nids flashing. I tried the code ,the screen was blank for like 30seconds,so i quickly removed my battery before taking it for flashing. He said i should have waited while the screen was blank. A different engineer told me that's what he use.HAS ANYONE USED IT BEFORE

No working code for flashing nokia fone BUT manual formatting code.

You can take your fone to any Gsm Engr around you
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by bmuzondiwa: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
l also think you are a bad student the flash code works. l manage to flash my nokia c5-00 and now its working fine. you can also use nokia pc suit to flash you phone

1 Like

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Gsmxpert(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2012
To flash a phone, sectors must be erased and rewritten like the mcu, ppm, cnt.
if your themes and default media files are missing you must flash with a cnt
file that contains the defualt mdeia you desire. the code and key combination
is only a hard reset, not possible when firmware is damaged.
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by jydeayanx: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]@Bmuzondiwa, how do I go about flashing phone with PC suite? Urgent pls
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by henrypee: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAN SOMEBODY HELP OUT, I NEED AN ONLINE BUSINESS THAT WILL FETCH ME COOL CASH. HERE IS MY NO. 08034945175, 2gO ME AT HENRPEE
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by NEROSKY(m): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2013
This is for most symbians *#7370# hard reset
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Santhossan(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2013
I forgot my phone password. How i can reset the password?
My phone model nokia 5630 expressmusic.
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by henrypee: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2013
THIS IS MIND BLOWING, IN FACT YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS UNIMAGINABLE, MANY SAYS IT NOT TRUE, WHILE OTHERS ARE STILL HAVING DOUBLE THOUGHTS.
WAOW! WAOW!! WAOW!
I KNOW YOU ARE CURIOUS ALREADY TO KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
NOW I HAVE COME TO BRING YOU THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT
FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING MACHINE [ATM] ITS HIGH TIME YOU STOP GOSSIPING AND CHASING BOYS AND GIRLS ON FACEBOOK AND MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR TIME TO MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ON FACEBOOK BY JUST POSTING UPDATES,
WHAAAT.... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...................................... ITS FACEBOOK AUTO PILOT
NOW HOW DO I GET STARTED JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE COMPREHENSIVE E-BOOK ON HOW TO SET THIS FB AUTO PILOT AND START MAKING YOUR COOL CASH. ITS VERY VERY LEGIT.

www.netpaybiz..com

I HAVE A FREE REPORT FOR YOU HERE... JUST CHECK IT OUT.

1 Like

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by jackpotnumber: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
NEROSKY: This is for most symbians *#7370# hard reset

You mean the master reset?..Yes, also there is a site, Unlock-free.com that offers free master reset code for most basic Nokia mobiles.

1 Like

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by ucheozor(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Tired of being jobless, want to have something doing. Then I have a package for you. The package is flashing phone business. You may not know the kind of money you will be making per day until you read this http:///1pHMbTw

Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by Jahliy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
[code][/code]
Santhossan:
I forgot my phone password. How i can reset the password?
My phone model nokia 5630 expressmusic.
[quote][/quote]

visit www.unlockitfree.com and find help there
Re: Code For Flashing Nokia Phones by ucheozor(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2014
How to Install Whatsapp on Nokia X, X+ and Nokia XL
I have published two different tutorials to root Nokia X, X+ and Nokia XL. But after rooting, also you can’t install Whatsapp on Nokia X, X+ and XL. These days almost everyone uses Whatsapp and if you buy a Smartphone you expect that it support Whatsapp. Today, am glad to tell you that we have got the means to run WhatsApp on your Nokia X, X+ and XL. To install Whatsapp on the Nokia Android Series you don’t have to root the device.

Note: The official version of WhatsApp is not compatible with Nokia X, X+ and XL but there is a workaround by which you can install Whatsapp. The software we are going to install is Whatsapp Plus. It is a unofficial version of Whatsapp with many additional features. It is a free software.

How to Install Whatsapp Plus on Nokia X X+ and Nokia XL
1. Download older version of WhatsApp. You can download and try version 2.11.205 from here
2. Clear app data (go to settings > apps > WhatsApp > clear data)
3. Change date to 3rd June 2014 (go to settings > Date and time > uncheck “automatic update of time”),
4. Reboot the phone and you should be able to register and use WhatsApp. Only that your messages will be backdated.
5. Uninstall Whatsapp now
6. Set time to present date
7. Install WhatsApp Plus from here
It is simple as that.
So have you installed Whatsapp on your Nokia X, X+ or XL? Do tell us know in the comments. If you have issues then tell us in comments too and remember to Click Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others.
We also teach people how to flash all phones call +2348164409900, +2348130783878, +2347051301174
For more inquiries or visit http:///1pHMbTw

(1) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.