Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil (2259 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil / Dying to meet Omotola J. Ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
REAL OMO SEXY popularly known as Omotola has come out open to condemn the trending Child Marriage bill on the floor of the Nigerian Senate and NaijaCurrent got this. OMO SEXY who doubled as a judge and an award recipient made this known in her acceptance speech to the Unique Award given to her this night at the SilverBird's Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria (MBGN) grand finale in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Even the physical side-presence of the Governor of Bayelsa couldn't deter her from stating that child marriage is inimical to the growth and peaceful co-existence of our dear nation Nigeria. She emphasized that "I am one of the most influential people in the World because I didn't get married before 18".

Peter okoye in the same vein couldn't hold it again and he has lashed out on all the senators that voted for such on his timeline with this tweet;

@peterPsquare: With all the problems we are facing in Nigeria... some mofos are talking child marriage. #Assholes

Source: www.NaijaCurrent.com

Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Kizuba: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Omo or whoever you call yourself, please spare us with your poor statistics, when you say "one of the most influential in people in the world" I am sorry to have to explain you to that you are delusional (who do you influence? apart from family, friends and sympathizers?). Now with all due respect don't see Oprah Winfrey in the mirror. there are not that many who know you, not even in Nigeria, talk less of Africa, ..........We wouldn't go global?

I do agree that child marriage is not right but please you are not an example for anything. Act your films and leave it at that. By the way I rarely watch them, lets stick to the topic it is child marriage we are talking about. Don't make this about you. If you were THAT influential you wouldn't be seizing this opportunity to earn personal credit. STICK to the fight! the children need it more than to watch you ACT.
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Tolexander: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Kizuba: Omo or whoever you call yourself, please spare us with your poor statistics, when you say "one of the most influential in people in the world" I am sorry to have to explain you to that you are delusional (who do you influence? apart from family, friends and sympathizers?). Now with all due respect don't see Oprah Winfrey in the mirror. there are not that many who know you, not even in Nigeria, talk less of Africa, ..........We wouldn't go global?

I do agree that child marriage is not right but please you are not an example for anything. Act your films and leave it at that. By the way I rarely watch them, lets stick to the topic it is child marriage we are talking about. Don't make this about you. If you were THAT influential you wouldn't be seizing this opportunity to earn personal credit. STICK to the fight! the children need it more than to watch you ACT.
either you like it or yes, omotola was listed among the most influential in the world.
Omotola makes Time's
world most influential list.
http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/omotola-makes-times-world-most-influential-list/
the fact that you know her name and what she is into still implies she claims an existence on earth.

Thanks to you guys(peter okoye and omo sexy) for stating your stand on the child marriage.
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Brimmie(m): 1:53am On Jul 21, 2013
Kizuba: Omo or whoever you call yourself, please spare us with your poor statistics, when you say "one of the most influential in people in the world" I am sorry to have to explain you to that you are delusional (who do you influence? apart from family, friends and sympathizers?). Now with all due respect don't see Oprah Winfrey in the mirror. there are not that many who know you, not even in Nigeria, talk less of Africa, ..........We wouldn't go global?

[size=20]Guy, now wey your blood don hot?? Shey you fit boil water for me?? [/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2013
"I am one of the most influential people in the Lagos because I didn't get married before 18".

Sorry Omotola I had to edit that vomit for you.
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by contactwale: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2013
REALITY101:

Sorry Omotola I had to edit that vomit for you.

For your information, Omotola is a recipient of 2013 Time's '100 most influential people in the world' award. Founded in 1923, Time (www.time.com) published in New York City, has the world's largest circulation for a weekly news magazine, with a readership of 25 million.

http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

See the full list of recipients here http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/all/
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Oshiite: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
For this singular talk my dearest omo sexy,u have earned my love and respect,i was prayin and hoping u would say something and to my greatest happiness u did,may u continue to excel,no weapn fashioned against u shall prosper and ur marriage will never fail,urgirl child will marry a good man ijn
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
This topic is not about omotola but about the child bride!

Everyone should come together and condemn it. We need to be together and stop all this fight of I betterpass my neighbor .
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Chinwem(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Well done Omotola.......this is why you ll always be elevated to higher heights
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Kizuba: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2013
You should be careful what time mag says
Time Mag hasn't told you that the iranian resident is one of the most influential people in the world because time doesnot what you to listen to him.

Who exactly does Omo influence? i really respect her work but please let us not get ahead of ourselves, what ever happened to the Okonjo's and the Sirleafs' that Omo will be ONE OF the MOST..... come on guys stop and THINK! i know thats a problem for most ^people here
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by tessyuch: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
what's the fight for? No matter how bitter the truth is, it must be told!
True talk,Omo Sexy kiss smiley kiss

(1) (Reply)

Shoki Crooner Lil Kesh Shows Off Mum On Instagram [see Photo] / Annie Idibia Stuns In New Photo / Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.