Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun (941 Views)

My Story Must Change 2016(part-3) / My Story Must Change 2016 (part-2) / My Story Must Change 2016-(part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
dear seun,
i am happy to write u this letter.how are u? i hope u are fine. now my name is bin gbagbo and have been on your site since may 2011. inasmuch as i enjoy your site, there are things i want to see changed to make nairaland more attractive and enjoyable. i have listed these my proposed reforms and i have great confidence it will only better your site.
first of all, bring back the poll button. introduce a live chat on NL. quit banning users for "breaking rules",

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
revoke powers u ve given to moderators to abuse users, remember no users, no NL. as a matter of urgency, relieve mukina2 of that position tagged super mod, i dont see her work. bring all good topics to the frontpage and quit the bias of always seeing tonto dike on that frontpage. get good moderators for the jokes section, bring a football section, demote some arrogant mods like ( ), distinguish between romance and sexuality and allow english words like fuckkk to be. get interactive with users.

2 Likes

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
introduce more emoticons and style, reward users that often visit your site, create a christian section just as there is islam section, allow sex to be portrayed and discussed, pay good attention to the jokes section, add more colour, organise periodic meetings for users, immediately unban all users currently banned and above all, make me a moderator.
yours truly

bin kwesi gbagbo

jokes president.

2 Likes

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bigt2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
In additon,
add the dislike button;
and in programming codes, let not the smileys wink, grin, sad and others show!! Urgent!!!

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by donem: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2013
I concur with what The author of this thread have spoken, in addition to that i sugget for a Delete account option, to be made available to all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by gunuvi(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2013
Give users power to also ban Mods.

3 Likes

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by DONFAITH: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2013
and make me a mod in joke section, to promote this section.
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2013
gunuvi: Give users power to also ban Mods.

and even powers to ban you (seun) th e owner of this site

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2013
DONFAITH: and make me a mod in joke section, to promote this section.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by MRAKPORS(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
this op should be banned angry
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
MR AKPORS: this op should be banned angry

bush pig

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:

and even powers to ban you (seun) the owner of this site
Lmao...
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bunmioguns(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
MR AKPORS: this op should be banned angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
bin gbagbo: dear seun,
i am happy to write u this letter.how are u? i hope u are fine. now my name is bin gbagbo and have been on your site since may 2011. inasmuch as i enjoy your site, there are things i want to see changed to make nairaland more attractive and enjoyable. i have listed these my proposed reforms and i have great confidence it will only better your site.
first of all, bring back the poll button. introduce a live chat on NL. quit banning users for "breaking rules",
10000000000 likes
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
PretiEbony: Lmao...

i am serious angry
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bunmioguns(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
PretiEbony: Lmao...

Dear, let enter inside and kukere cool cool cool
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
bunmioguns: angry
angry

angry angry
angry angry
angry angry
angry angry angry angry
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
bunmioguns:

Silly guy grin
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by Etumgbe(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Also allow me to always occupy the position 'first to comment'
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by EFULEFU1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Etumgbe: Also allow me to always occupy the position 'first to comment'

come on get back to the zoo angry
Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bunmioguns(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
The homepage must have next button

Secondly, we must be able to view those that like either our thread or comments

brb, I have to finish this Alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: What Must Change On Nairaland~letter To Seun by bingbagbo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
bunmioguns: The homepage must have next button

Secondly, we must be able to view those that like either our thread or comments

brb, I have to finish this Alomo bitters

...also, posters must be enabled to kiss on this forum embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw That Made Me Laughed Hard...picture / BBM For Android And iOS Joke / Nigeria Man Arrested, Faces 2 Years Sentence For Killing His Dog In Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.