Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Ho - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lost My Virginity To A Ho (687 Views)

I Kept My Virginity But Not My Purity (must Read) / How I Lost My Bible In Winners Chapel. / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To A Ho by Hackomania(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
The topic may look like one that should not be in the religion section of nairaland, but I want to share with you an experience...

Big party in my neighborhood, somewhere in the posh areas of Lagos… I wonder what I was doing there, but I was having fun. A song I’ve always told myself I hated, but deep down within my vanity self, I love the KC Fresh latest hit. Whether I was tipsy with wine or otherwise, I cannot remember, but I felt completely in my senses. I knew I had done enough already by showing my face, but on seeing another Christian brother, I felt a little safe.
Looking at this girl down there from the balcony, she really looks sexy. News has it that she’s one if the biggest hos in the area, but this was my first time seeing her, and I admit, she’s really pretty.
One major issue though, she had a very short cheerleader skirt. Short is an understatement; clothes were meant to cover unclothedness, but this was doing nothing of that sort. I’d say it was only covering her waist and even accentuating her buttocks which was entirely uncovered… I could see every single thing even from the balcony!
How it happened, I cannot remember, but before I knew it, I was dancing with her at the ball, and next thing I knew, my fingers were in-between her legs, exploring areas you shouldn’t imagine.
Minutes later, we were in a large room that serves also as convenience for both ladies and gents; it has a big bed at one corner and the conveniences at the other. Maybe I was tipsy, but how did I manage to get tipsy? I don’t drink, so what exactly took over my sense of reasoning? This is probably lust, pure animal lust.
Before I knew it, I had my head between her legs, and she was shivering with ecstasy… Then I heard a still small voice, “Stop there. This is how far you can go. You’ve done enough already. Beyond here, there’s no going back”...
Now you may ask, what’s the point of this story? It may be very disconnected and hazy, but I tell you this because as a child of God, there are some restrictions you must place on yourself for the sake of your righteousness. One of them is partying. Partying could lead you to actions you could live to regret all your life.

Please read the rest of it here
http:///GElirP54Zn
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Ho by Hackomania(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sorry, autocorrect feature of nairaland rewrote the link. It is actually here
[url="http://echo.com.ng/2013/i-lost-my-virginity-to-a-LovePeddler/"]here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is For Overcomers / Plausible Status Update On FB And Twitter During The Times Of Moses, Noah / Anything Wrong For Being Deist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.