Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Sims 3 And Windows 8- I NEED HELP!!!? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Sims 3 And Windows 8- I NEED HELP!!!? (669 Views)

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 / Ubunntu And Windows Xp Side By Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sims 3 And Windows 8- I NEED HELP!!!? by LilMizzGood(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
I got a new laptop that runs on windows 8 (it does not have the touch requirement). Since I'm new to using windows 8 I find it annoying to work with. I now went and got The Sims 3 (the base) game.

I tired to install it on my windows 8 laptop but every time I click the install button nothing seems to happen, well nothing happens. Instead of the game installing "origin" installed, so here I am thinking maybe I need to be sign into origin before the sims 3 can install, than again I sign in and updated it (origin) but every time I click install for the Sims 3 nothing happens.

Please I need help for I really need this game to install & play on my laptop so I can have a happy life.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A UK Dedicated VPN Service / How To Make Cool Cash As A Computer Literate / Steps To Take To Browse With Your BIS On Your PC At Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.