Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? (854 Views)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / What Is The Function Of Javascript And PHP On Nairaland Site? / BB Code Disabled On Nairaland Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2013
Our people.....nairaland has been one of the most interesting aspect of the internet village connecting the good naija villagers like me. what would you do if the site is hacked or knocked off or shut down by the enforcement agencies, criminals and foreign agencies (CIA,FSM(KGB), MOSAD, MI6 etc) or even by smart upcoming hacker?
for me, i'd switch over to just fold and face the sun....till i darkened..lol.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by yawatide(f): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2013
I would probably suffer withdrawal symptoms for a day, after which I will thank my lucky stars that the 2 hours or so I spend on the site a day can then be used for something that actually adds value to my life tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2013
Suicide tinz..
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by nekaa(f): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2013
I will focus on twitter and maybe Linda ikeji's blog.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by yungcheda(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
I will continue with weheardall.com and WESAYTECH.COM
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Emmyk(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Life goes on. Will miss it for prolly 1week.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by tpia5: 2:00am On Jul 22, 2013
I'd actually browse nigerian newspapers properly, instead of the quick scanning i currently do.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Emmyk(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:
I'd actually browse nigerian newspapers properly, instead of the quick scanning i currently do.

yeah, buh you'll miss the hilarious/ridiculous comments you get here.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by tpia5: 3:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Comments arent necessarily a must.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Lovetinz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
No probs,
I will register nairalandS.com
and use my life savings to publicise it.
By the way, how much is a private Jet?
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by uchdollar111: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2013
I will focus on nairaquest.com which is a very cool site with content updated daily.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by teemy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
I would miss a lot of people I hoped to meet someday in real life, the gists, crazy fights and wonderfuly written comments that make one imagine the medulla whence they came from. it will be a miss in short. please don't make it happen o
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Emmyk: Life goes on. Will miss it for prolly 1week.

1 week?? then no addiction. lindaikeji is a gossip blog and not educative, informative and insightful as nairaland with precission.
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by Emmyk(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
kopite:

1 week?? then no addiction. lindaikeji is a gossip blog and not educative, informative and insightful as nairaland with precission.

lol. Really I'm addicted. But if I dont see it for a while, I'll adjust.
Atleast, I access nairaland everyday...
Re: What Would You Do If Nairaland Site Is Shut Down???? by chiefkpokp(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Then I go pack go village na, cos I get like 3 duplex,2flats,2 car park and 1swiming pool for nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Review Our New E-commerce Webiste / How Can I Host My Php And Mysql Online / Eyowo Closed And No Settlement 2 weeks now :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.