Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain (25102 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / Man Dies In Drinking Competition At A Funeral In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by sugardaddy1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by mallmum: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by EbirichBen(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Why Not 6 Litrs For 20 Seconds, Instead of 20 min. He must Be VERY STUPID. :>
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Triple3Gayanfe(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Look no futher, Cause of death: Mallory weiss...but they shud hv made provision proactively for such possibilities, what a pity, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole brewery and loose his soul.....
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Youngtekkey(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Omo she o fe yo wo sanmo ni shey o fe mu oti wo alujono ni *in dagrin voice na wa o d guy drink to heaven ni
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by LadyWinona: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
@onyinye Sweetie, in mallory weiss tear, there has to be hematemesis which is not indicated here. I will go with alcohol poisoning.... and dt ladies and gentleman is yet another thing to read up. Damn Medicine!!!
Okay, after reading up on the possible mechanism of death, the summary is that alcohol is an irritant to the stomach lining hence induces vomitting. It is also a Central nervous system depressant in other words it depresses areas resp for breathing and prevention of choking. This man may have pratically choked on his own vomit leading to asphyxiation and death. Since there was no mention of vomitting of blood which would have been so obvious and worth mentioning in the article, the History of presenting complaints points towards asphyxiation secondary to alcohol poisoning
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by dnawah(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tolexander: seems you were even on the bottles of beer when posting this.
Cos just wondering why someone that isn't high on beer will say this.
i've seen women that can finsh one creat.i no dough him
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Stylaay(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
flymyq: For Real I don't think 6lit is up to 6bottles of stars abi I no work for UAC nii where we have half lit/ 1 litre cups of ice creams
wahlahi talahi u no dey suck beer u 4 know say one bottle na 60cl which ain't up to a litre dat guy lick lyk 8bottles in 20mins i duff my hat for the baba. Me wei love larger no fit try dis kain suicide. #poursomeliquor#
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Stylaay(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.
i feel u ma guy. Dem for quick light one benson for am make e drag make system for stabilize. Truss me it works

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Tolexander: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
gunuvi:
You are very correct, I was on my 6th bottles of Harp lager beer. You wan come join?
safe journey on the beer bottle content trip. Don't worry, i shall join you when the only content in the bottles are just the atmospheric gases.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by obuji: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
And what shall it profit Gracia to win a trophy after drinking 6 litters of beer and loose his life?
La na udo

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alcohol is a kind of poison. The body tries to get rid of it, that's why people sometimes puke after drinking too much but this guy, he took way, way too much; his liver couldn't handle it.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
dandadee:
dont think so..he didnt have bloody vomitus.the alcohol intoxication would have led to acute electrolyte derangements leading to cardiac arrest

That's also possible. I thought I saw bloody vomitus...........thanks for that
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Tobetoe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wat ,who send am,eeeeeeeeya.. RIP man,u fit continue round two 4 d place wia u dey nw... But omo ,Black is gud o,ma uncle go shark 2 crates in 1hr,and him go ,go do press up for him bed wit 5 babes,.. Oyinbo,make una no boast 4 us again o

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by waja(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oh! I wish my friends Ite bu ite and Agbaruo were there. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by seunfly: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
danny301: At-least he died a champion
Champion of beer drinking? God forbid.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by babsomotde(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Awoof dey box belly. Too much is too strong. See... I hope you will have more beer to drink when you get to the other side of life. Oga, you try sha for the competition. Nice shot. No drink again!!!! ooo I don forget say you don die. Haba..sorry ooo
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by kalohkaloh: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
That is the price you pay for not getting drinking-tutorials from the Ijaws! Poor Spaniard!
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by osoyusuf08(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Stupid Animal
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Gistben: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
that was wonderful and good foolishness. who want to contest?
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Sike(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Onpe!! Aku'tuku really lona orun.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by khattab02: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
How addicted a society we have become that we dont mind the effects and consequences of the harms of Alcohol? Both Islam and Christanity prohibit it but yet many are so ignorant and joke about it.Alcohol is the root cause of several problems facing society. The statistics of soaring crime rates increasing instances of mental illness and millions of broken homes throughout the world bear mute testimony to the destructive power of Alcohol.It is the only DISEASE SOLD IN BOTTLE.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by osoyusuf08(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tahiti of beer drinking
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Bushdoctor1: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
U are not well @ all. When u'll realise dat, nobody will tell u 2 quit
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by navyman5(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
whats the the problem here please.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
khattab02: How addicted a society we have become that we dont mind the effects and consequences of the harms of Alcohol? Both Islam and Christanity prohibit it but yet many are so ignorant and joke about it.Alcohol is the root cause of several problems facing society. The statistics of soaring crime rates increasing instances of mental illness and millions of broken homes throughout the world bear mute testimony to the destructive power of Alcohol.It is the only DESEASE SOLD IN BOTTLE.

Exactly, nothing good hardly ever results from drunkenness.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by navyman5(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
guy pls get a life
Bush doctor: U are not well @ all. When u'll realise dat, nobody will tell u 2 quit
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The kind of game should in Nigeria too. I got some pals that can finish two create of bear....no shaking

wetin dis one dey write
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by goshen26: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
gunuvi: Haaba, 6 litres no even reach one carton wey me dey finish in 12 minutes. Dem no even sabi drink beer for spain.
. No go find work for bewry o, cos them go loose
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Bushdoctor1: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dandade
u'r really an academician, das s real tin, -electrolyte imbalance due 2 2much alcohol wc depolarized d cardiac cells
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by AbuMikey(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
She Kowole?
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by khattab02: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
elkol:

wetin dis one dey write
I wonder oooo! As if na something great to announce Alcoholics.Too bad!May God save us from the evil of ourself and mankid,Ameeeeeeen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Fast Food Restaurant Applauded At London Food Workshop / 5 Meals To Try In Edo / Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.