Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) (2936 Views)

Under Age Marriage For The Girlchild (add Your Comment) / Nigeria And The Legalisation Of Under-age Marriage; Normal Is Boring / Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by Pringozie02(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2013
“Give the girlchild pen, not a penis” – Nigerians kick against underage marriage law. Add your comment if you are with us on this.

2 Likes

Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by austinepetro: 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II Tuesday voiced his opposition against child marriage (which is known as under age marriage ) click to read the stories [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/24/muhammadu-sanusi-ii-plans-to-end-up-under-age-marriage-in-kano/

Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by james0: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Pennsylvania Local Guide
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by ghnmyu9: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. go wiki media
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by ColtonAngel: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  pe bible supplements list
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. agen bandarqq
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. agen bandarqq
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
utho
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
i really like this article please keep it up. california labor law attorney
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! buy spotify streams
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by Toosure70: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
austinepetro:
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II Tuesday voiced his opposition against child marriage (which is known as under age marriage ) click to read the stories [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/24/muhammadu-sanusi-ii-plans-to-end-up-under-age-marriage-in-kano/
Stop selling expired drug because of 2023. #SOUTHNEXT# read this and nonsense
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Ese_Oruru
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: flat fee mls chicago
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. midwood condo price
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. midtown bay condo
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. royal green showflat
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Without fail, your writing style is top professional; even your website also looks amazing thank you for posting. penrose condo
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. acim video
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by lipek: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! Paito HK
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks college board essay prompts
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:10pm On May 01, 2020
I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... reviews private investigator
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help. magic mushroom chocolate
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by asad627: 2:41pm On May 03, 2020
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. acim music
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by lipek: 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! job posting
Re: Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) by yefyocerte: 10:36pm On May 10, 2020
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! VAPE PEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

•spongeback Is Back• / How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop Accessories Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.