Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

NYSC BATCH B Memembersplease Share Your Camp Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH B Memembersplease Share Your Camp Experience (599 Views)

My Nysc 2014 Batch C Camp Experience(pictures) / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Otondos, Share Your First-day Camp Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH B Memembersplease Share Your Camp Experience by canalily(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Batch B memembers please share your experience in the camp with us. Were you accepted or rejected at your place of PPA?
Re: NYSC BATCH B Memembersplease Share Your Camp Experience by ollyboy009(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
I was priviledge to partake in the 13B orientation exersice in the millenium camp Ede osun state and I must say that I wish the memories of my time in the camp could stay forever. The camp officials are very friendly plus we enjoy the tender handling from the camp military officers contrary to rigorour drillings that I expected. Ede camp is very clean and I must say it is mosquitos free,I believe anyone that camped in ede could testify to this. I was posted to a skul afterward and there was nothing like rejection.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnering Opportunities (BPO) At TSS Tuitions / What Next After Graduation? / Any Body From Kogi State In D House ?? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.