Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

1st Giveaway: Clutch (House Of Sienna) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 1st Giveaway: Clutch (House Of Sienna) (1105 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Oge Okoye & Princess Chineke On House Of Maliq May Front Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Giveaway: Clutch (House Of Sienna) by MrsSiena1(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Hey lovelies, how is your weekend going? Great I guess, well being so busy with family and business but I must say though, I miss you guys lol. Yay here is my first giveaway you can also call it my birthday giveaway too, one lucky winner would take home a white chevron stud fold over clutch.

Simple Rules:
Like my facebook page: House of Sienna
Follow me on Instagram @houseofsienna
Follow me on twitter @houseofsienna
Leave a comment on this post letting me know you've liked my facebook page, instagram, twitter and also tell me how you would style it (you can comment more than once)

Goodluck and may my Best Follower win. (Entry closes 5th of August 2013)

1 Like

Re: 1st Giveaway: Clutch (House Of Sienna) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have LIKED your page oh; I'm the 175th person on July 22nd 2013, same day Kate, Duchess of Cambridge was taken to the hospital to give birth(hehehehehehe).

STYLES:
A) Events
This clutch purse can be used with or without the chain belt(I hope I got the name right).

With the chain belt, for informal outing like meeting up with friends, going on dinner dates, trip to leisure places.

Without the belt, for formal outing like wedding, birthdays, evening events.

B) Clothes
It can go with both native and English wears from up and down(wrappers), gowns, skirts and blouses, fitted and non-fitted clothes.

C) Shoes
Hulala! For me, it can go with ANY shoe of choice from platform heels, sandals, wedges, flats to peep toes and even slippers(not the usual bathroom slipper we wear in Naija oh).

I will update as more ideas come.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / ORIFLAME BEAUTY PRODUCT (fulfils Your Dreams Of Beauty) / Fast Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.