Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,447 members, 7,770,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial (2202 Views)

Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / Post Your Cinema 4d, Adobe After Effects Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by rororo: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
This tutorial is meant for beginners in Adobe After Effects and I believe the best way to introduce you to Adobe After Effects which is an advance movie editing software is to start with the basic which is using it to create a text and from there you can learn and know the various functions of other tools in it so follow the step by step picture tutorial.

Lunch your After Effects just like the one above

click Composition> New Composition

Input the settings in the box above and click ok

click on layer> New> Solid > make comp size > ok

click on Ellipse to and drag on your compose from top left to bottow right to get the desire size you want just like the image above

click on mask

expand the arrow and click on mask feather and adjust the perimeter and you will notice your background going blur, this is one of the techniques many music maker use in creating background an example is Kirk franlin in one of his song title "I SMILE"

click layer>New >Text

Now follow the number 1. select your selection tool 2. select your font type 3. adjust your font up by dragging on that particular point where the number 3 is and do the same for number 4 as for the width.

Now we export to image sequence

choose jpeg

Re: Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by dothis91: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
pls where can i download dis software...cus i only av adobe photoshop
Re: Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by rororo: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by prof800(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
no update yet..?
@rororo keep it coming na...
Re: Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by jbanj4(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Hahaha... No offence but this is like 0.0003% of what After Effects can do...
Re: Adobe After Effects Step By Step Picture Text Tutorial by valchris10: 12:01am On May 31, 2015
jbanj4:
Hahaha... No offence but this is like 0.0003% of what After Effects can do...
what 0.0003? this is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of AE's capability. Even Ms word cant be learnt with pictures.

No pun intended, but i think if you really want to help its better u show them where to get the resources instead of giving someone a false sense of knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Art Gallery - King Franklin / Free Premium Logos For Registered Businesses Of Nairalanders This Easter. / Rehoboth Graphics Portfolio abstract Realistic/3d (graphics/logos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.