Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. (1320 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by littlesaint(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2006
Dear People,

What will be your reaction if you discovered your husband mistakenly filled his mother's name as the next of Kin, (instead of his wife) in the lifeĀ  insurance Policy he's undertaking for his wife -(paraventure he dies, )

When confronted, his excuse was that both names begin with same letters so d mistake.
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2006
lol grin
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by littlesaint(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2006
Rhodalyn, ITS FUNNY RIGHT?

Thought so too, till i saw my friend's reaction when her husband got back from work!. It was an unimaginable explossion!!!
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by akindaves(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2006
there is nothing bad in it as long as your wife understands. and i dont think is easy to make such a mistake.
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:42pm On May 25, 2006
littlesaint:

Rhodalyn, ITS FUNNY RIGHT?

Thought so too, till i saw my friend's reaction when her husband got back from work!. It was an unimaginable explossion!!!
well no, it's not funny, i just didnt know what to say, pretty tough situation grin
U know one of those situations in which U wouldnt know what to do until U're in it?? pray it doesnt happen to me cheesy
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by mamaput(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2006
It can happen when filling a form if your mind is not there.
I too mix up my kids names.
and when i have to fill forms with all the names and dates i really have to think slow.
name good but name and date of birth i will not buy that story of mistake.
Re: A Man Mistakenly Fills His Mother's Name In His Life Insurance Policy Form. by jaybaby(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2006
When confronted, his excuse was that both names begin with same letters so d mistake.

This is bul-shyt. how can my husband tell me that he taught my name sounds like his mothers!

tell your friend not to mind him oooooooooooo
he already had it planned!

u self do ur own -make u put ur papa name GIVE HIM THE same excuse 'BOTH NAMES SOUNDS ALIKE'
SHEKINA grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Beer Is Beer Aint It? / Polygamy, If Your Wife Asks You To. / How to overcome pain of death of a parent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.