Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) (3085 Views)

Where Are You MAZI. OMUNEKO / Build Your Name As A Writer In The Internet World: / The Proverbs Of Omenuko, The First Igbo Language Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by AK481(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who is a better writer bettween mazi omenuko

( www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment )

and

zubby
( www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time/25#13339[b][/b][b][/b]13.800 )
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
You should change the caption first, how did you manage to arrive at the conclusion that they are the best of all the writers on NL?
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by yemi2plus(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
They are both good in their different ways. But i think Mazi is more popular, zubby just dey tour the whole world dey Bleep different girls.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Smh....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by yemi2plus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: You should change the caption first, how did you manage to arrive at the conclusion that they are the best of all the writers on NL?
change what? Na wetin e think be that.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2:
change what? Na wetin e think be that.
ok then, but I don't think so.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by AK481(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: You should change the caption first, how did you manage to arrive at the conclusion that they are the best of all the writers on NL?

Evidently they are the best! Give me a better writer and I will tell u he is not.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by AK481(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh....
Jealousy...u better push am go front page.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
AK 48:

Evidently they are the best! Give me a better writer and I will tell u he is not.
serahsadeiyare, coolval, mynd, redmosquito, I would have said foxy but his stories are too raw sexually, and he never completes, but I would say he is better at composing songs.
Oya tell me why they are not qualified to be on the list
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
As a ghost reader and a writer myself (Oh yes! I am), permit me to disagree with the OP.

They are brilliant writers...true that!
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by princesa(f): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh....
wetin person dey see for nl enh! kai! grin
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
that's what I believe, they are all goo writers, but just coming out of the blue and contending that Zuby and omenuko are the first two, I beg to disagree.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Caracta: As a ghost reader and a writer myself (Oh yes! I am), permit me to disagree with the OP.

They are brilliant writers...true that!
any of your writings on NL?
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: any of your writings on NL?

Nope. Save for a diary, i don't write on NL.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: that's what I believe, they are all good writers, but just coming out of the blue and contending that Zuby and omenuko are the first two, I beg to disagree.

It takes a lot to write...especially on a public forum. And that is why i respect all writers (including Poets) here. I place none above the other. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

You guys like comparisons in this section sha. It must be healthy for y'all. A-ca-inspiring!
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Caracta:

Nope. Save for a diary, i don't write on NL.
ouch, would have loved to read your work. Have you considered writing online, I mean NL.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Caracta:

You guys like comparisons in this section sha. It must be healthy for y'all. A-ca-inspiring!

Ego trips thingz
gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yea ego, inspires. It pushes the bestowed to achieve more.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: ouch, would have loved to read your work. Have you considered writing online, I mean NL.

Nairaland? Nah...maybe never! cheesy

You guys should keep up the great work. We are solidly behind ya. **winks**
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: Yea ego, inspires. It pushes the bestowed to achieve more.

Of course...but you also need to consider the rising petals. Trust me, i know what things like this can do to some people. We are not all strong...that's why we need one another.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Obinnau(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2013
Yes. True words, instead of marginalization.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by LaRochelle(f): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2013
@ OP, you can't just generalise, although it's your opinion. I've read other writer's works like repogirl, serahsadeiyare, larry-sun, princesa, bukky dan, omolola, ishilove etc. Mazi is a good writer, no doubt but Zuby needs to learn how to make his work look attractive to read(no pun intended o). So, IMO, they are not the best writers (in the real sense of the word). Besides, it's not too nice to compare writers.
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by UjSizzle(f): 1:48am On Jul 22, 2013
More ego boost stuffs
Writers sha

I've not read from any of them, but there are a couple of really good writers here. LarrySun blew me away with Brand of Cain, Ishilove's Iyawo Nylon Bag is really good, Efemenaxy's story, Mynd's and Omolola are really good writers. And that Tamisho girl that suddenly disappeared...Virgo, very impressive people i'd say.

There are really no best and worst writers, you all put up your work for people's enjoyment and criticism, it's what makes you better at it everyday. You are really nothing without your readers, we stroke your ego and give you something(no matter how insignificant) to wake up to every morning smiley
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by AK481(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Who edited my topic? >:

No let me get trouble with you..why did you edit it when u re not ready to put it in fp.
Wetin concern you?
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Lmao. Front page? Like seriously! You guys are comedians. I should visit this section more grin
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta: Lmao. Front page? Like seriously! You guys are comedians. I should visit this section more grin
ah teh you
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
@OP, are u a comedian? Cos thats where u certainly belong wid ur first topic, this one is gud sha, but comparing writers is not healthy. Especially if u av not read others work. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2013
AK 48: Who edited my topic? >:

No let me get trouble with you..why did you edit it when u re not ready to put it in fp.
Wetin concern you?
I edited it. If you have a problem, lemme know.

Msheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta: Lmao. Front page? Like seriously! You guys are comedians. I should visit this section more grin
Welcome to my world. This section can sometimes be mistaken for the jokes section

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Caracta(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
ah teh you

Una dey enjoy for here o. Chei! And you didn't invite me abi? Smh. If i catch that guy they call Mynd...if i catch him...
Re: Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) by Mynd44: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

Una dey enjoy for here o. Chei! And you didn't invite me abi? Smh. If i catch that guy they call Mynd...if i catch him...
You can't run fast enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christopher Okigbo - Reminiscences / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. / Out Of A Nigerian Slum, A Poet Is Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.