Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens (749 Views)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Established Websites For Sale - Check For Details / Monetise Your Domains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders! My name is boi and i have an email list of 500,000 USA citizens with their emails, first names, other names, house address, state and their zip codes in a csv file. I am looking for how to make money off the list. Please any body with ideas how to do that should reply me or pm me or post it here for me. Thanks. http://weightlose-loseweightfast.tk
Re: HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens by youngboss1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
How did you come about that, what niche are they from...cos that gonna determine how you make money from them
Re: HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
i extracted it from various websites using mass email extractor software. So is going to be on different niche.
Re: HELP: How Do I Monetise My 500000 Email List And Contact Details Of USA Citizens by youngboss1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
the way to go about that, is first to sort it and see the various niche they fall to. You can create different niche(mayb 3)squeezepages n direct them to it
boimonday: i extracted it from various websites using mass email extractor software. So is going to be on different niche.

(1) (Reply)

[hostsailor.com] 50% OFF 1gbit/s Windows Server VPS Starting At 3.49$ / You Need This For Your Business / Vacancy For 2 Part Time Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.