Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (30916 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / A Lady Says No To Marry After Fiance Killed By Robbers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PilotOz(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
This is a picture of a Chinese woman who attempts suicide after her fiance
abruptly called off their marriage. Still in her wedding gown, she tried to
kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building. Right
as she jumped, a man managed to catch and save her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388271/Bride-attempts-suicide-wedding-dress-break-fiance.html
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have always said: Don't play with people's hearts.

27 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PilotOz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
hmm, she should instead marry the man that saved her..

21 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by drnairalov: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
hmmm,,love is wicked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Sanboy25: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
I would never put my life on the stake for a man. undecided Poor woman cry

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by StellaBella(f): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2013
HEARTBREAK is the greatest emotional turmoil served with a side order of despair!

4 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Mynd44: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2013
No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

7 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by uniqueren(f): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2013
okay?.... problem still unsolved
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Mynd44: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2013
uniqueren: okay?.... problem still unsolved
That's why I always suggest a 9mm to the head. It has a 98% success rate

10 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by dabrake(m): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Stella_Bella: HEARTBREAK is the greatest emotional turmoil served with a side order of despair!

I'm telling you sister.
Thank God I'm an arsenal fan. I can withstand any heart break.

33 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Temismith(f): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa oo. She no sabi die sef, if u want to die, do it properly. Lofe is wicked oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 22, 2013
What the hell possessed her to wear those shoes with that gown? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What the hell possessed her to wear those shoes with that gown? undecided
I am beginning to see more reasons why she got dumped
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PilotOz(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2013
hmm, i get a lil scared frm just the second floor, but she jumping frm the 7th floor, death would have been instantenous.. I wonder what she'll do to the groom when she recovers from this Death defying marriage.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Popowaa: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2013
dabrake: I'm telling you sister.
grin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Stella_Bella: HEARTBREAK is the greatest emotional turmoil served with a side order of despair!

Spot on!

Btwn, it af tay o! U gud? kiss
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2013
I dey enjoy my life ooo!

#TeamNoTimeForGirls cool

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2013
@mynd44, "eni ti ija ko ba lo npe ara re lokunrin"

@op,Only God know the sacrifice the lady had made for the guy, im quite sure she must have done sooo much for the guy, and the guy now have to call off the wedding, why didnt he call off the dating/courtship off, its a big dissapointment and slap on her, hence, the shock.

Well, thank God she survived the suicidal mission and i wish her happy new beginning.
She had learnt her lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Mynd44: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2013
^^
Aunty, the girl get fault jorh.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Aunty, the girl get fault jorh.

in what way
And how do you know what really transpired between them that could make that lady resort to that
Remember, it is not everyone that have strong shock absorber.......we are not equally made.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by scientology(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
made in china suicide no dey last....

11 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by iamswizz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: I would never put my life on the stake for a man. undecided Poor woman cry
see this one.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
shocked

32 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Daresh(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What the hell possessed her to wear those shoes with that gown? undecided

My thoughts exactly
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by fishkaveli(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pilot Oz: hmm, she should instead marry the man that saved her..
Abi
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by edoyad(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013

Hahaha
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by sugardaddy1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thank God she was rescued. It would have been too foolhardy of her to die because of a mere d*ck!

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Siga: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
...why u con carry Arsenal put for this one now...ha ba ... well, my Chinese sister... na the guy wahala o jare... let him go... u too sexy to dey wahala urself over an 1.diot that cant make up his mind before planning marriage ... like she go see wetin I write here sef...
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by emaboi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
love atimes sucks
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Iaz93: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
RUBBISH! She should be charged for attempted suicide . .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.